Bug: MMultiAnalyzer and MAutoAlign on same track freezes Pro Tools

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Instantiating both MMultiAnalyzer and MAutoAlign on the same mono audio track freezes Pro Tools eventually.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a 24bit/44K1 session with at least 1 x mono audio track.
2. Instantiate MAutoAlign on the mono track in insert x (exactly like shown in the video below).
3. Instantiate MMultiAnalyzer on the same mono track in insert x+1 (exactly like shown in the video below).
4. If no errors - remove all plug-ins and repeat #2 to #3 until plug-ins freezes Pro Tools. Typically it takes just a few cycles.

Comments
I can't be absolutely sure that this is a bug in the Melda plug-ins, but no other plug-ins from many other manufacturers I run show such this issue.

Reproducibility
100% but it may take a few tries to show.

Build Number
MMultiAnalyzer 8.10

Environment
Windows 7 Ultimate N, SP1
Platform: Pro Tools HD 11.3
Memory Mode: 64-bit
OS Language: English

Youtube video showing the issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mMwCG1tAr4
Studio One Professional 5.4.1 • Win 11 • AMD Ryzen 5 3600 • Radeon RX 5700 • MSI B450 Mortar Max • 16 GB RAM • Audient iD22 + iD14

Interesting, I'll check it out.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Don't forget this one, please (in case it's fixable).
Studio One Professional 5.4.1 • Win 11 • AMD Ryzen 5 3600 • Radeon RX 5700 • MSI B450 Mortar Max • 16 GB RAM • Audient iD22 + iD14

Yes! I think it should be fine, but... there will be a beta anyway, this is a too big thing to release "just like that".
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Let me know if you need help testing on the latest Pro Tools (always). And get nice reports :-)

Very well, there will be lots of newsletters and stuff, so please feel free to check and report then! Only nice reports are accepted :D :D
Vojtech

Issue is fixed in the new Melda update. Thanks.

Return to “MeldaProduction”