WHO LIKES THIS AWESOME IDEA?

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i already know every bit of these routings, why i came up with this idea about a send tool is to make things easier to the eye and easier to set up. Its not impossible do all tricks themselves like you do. But i guess your just used to work this way. I want to see things that already work in a way more pleasing way :) So why is my trick better?
Its not, nothing is better but its a matter of taste and perception, mine is more straightforward which will actually make people use this way more cause everbody doesnt like to make those routings you do to test out ideas, with a send tool its easy to just put it into another wet part of a fx, open up the reverb put send tool inside, didn't like it, open chorus just move it over to chorus. Its easy to keep track and stuff. I just think it sounds fun. Also thats its easy and fast cause of it being straightforward

think about how you could use this in same way you already do when you start using multiple tracks charing one send tool for different things sending to that send which each having effects themselves by doing this way. I don't feel like you are the type for simplicity. We could just end our discussion saying we have different opinions. A lot of people has liked this idea so far so and a device like this wouldn't hurt your way of working :) I hope you see how it could help other people who are not used to work as this workaround you do. I think you manage to do stuffs like this cause you are a very creative person. I hope you see some bright points in my idea cause i still stay standed that i like my idea and would love something like that:)

Your way of routing is really good, But a device that would be specified to do the same just makes it fun for me :) I wont change your opinion but i still root for simplicity and straightforward:)
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Suloo wrote:i think he only wants to send out the wet signal of a single device in the fx chain to be routed to another return, right?
Yes and also be able to switch device you have it in to try crazy ideas without having to work to much for it, just put it in another part or another device like mid to side, try both seperate or put a send in mid and a send in side and put diffrent fx on each in pre and then send them to diffrent sends which shares fx with other instruments. Also i think a lot of people would benefit from this since people are afraid of working to much with routing
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

it could also just be another tab like the macro tab for every device, would definatly be fast to work with.

Did you send your request to tech support already?

ronnyrydgren wrote:i already know every bit of these routings, why i came up with this idea about a send tool is to make things easier to the eye and easier to set up. Its not impossible do all tricks themselves like you do. But i guess your just used to work this way. I want to see things that already work in a way more pleasing way :) So why is my trick better?
Its not, nothing is better but its a matter of taste and perception, mine is more straightforward which will actually make people use this way more cause everbody doesnt like to make those routings you do to test out ideas, with a send tool its easy to just put it into another wet part of a fx, open up the reverb put send tool inside, didn't like it, open chorus just move it over to chorus. Its easy to keep track and stuff. I just think it sounds fun. Also thats its easy and fast cause of it being straightforward

think about how you could use this in same way you already do when you start using multiple tracks charing one send tool for different things sending to that send which each having effects themselves by doing this way. I don't feel like you are the type for simplicity. We could just end our discussion saying we have different opinions. A lot of people has liked this idea so far so and a device like this wouldn't hurt your way of working :) I hope you see how it could help other people who are not used to work as this workaround you do. I think you manage to do stuffs like this cause you are a very creative person. I hope you see some bright points in my idea cause i still stay standed that i like my idea and would love something like that:)

Your way of routing is really good, But a device that would be specified to do the same just makes it fun for me :) I wont change your opinion but i still root for simplicity and straightforward:)
all good man. The more ways to do it the better!

Return to “Bitwig”