Cytomic 'The Glue' Compressor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Glue

Elevated_being wrote: Just a thought.

Does it also trigger a discount if you have bought The Drop first, and then later wants to buy The Glue?
Yes, of course! Since The Glue and The Drop are both USD 99 then you get the full 30% discount.
The Glue, The Drop - www.cytomic.com

Awesome!

Thanks for the info Andy
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Hi, Andy. Any discount on The Glue for Live 9 users?

e@rs wrote:Hi, Andy. Any discount on The Glue for Live 9 users?
I can't offer a discount since I have no way of verifying who owns Live 9. I have made some suggestions a while ago to Ableton about offering a discount voucher for Live 9 customers inside their Ableton account user area but haven't heard anything back on this yet.

Thanx for the answer, Andrew.
Glad you already thought of this. Also I'm sad Ableton doesn't seem to care about it. But these are the same guys that sent me the wrong Suite 8 upgrade code and it took 1 full month to send the proper one. So maybe try again? Those damn $ are so hard to catch these days...

Okay, I'm now officially dying to get my AAX 64 version of The Glue. I've been using—and liking—PT11 more ane more, and the only other plugs in my arsenal without AAX 64 support are Speakerphone and Valhalla. I've got plenty of good alternatives for both of those, but The Glue is on the master bus on virtually everything I do, both in music and post, and nothing I've found (nor want to find) can replace it. Please tell me it's almost here. :help: :oops:
Mac Pro 8 core, ML 10.8.5, 32 Gb RAM, Logic 9.1.8, Pro Tools 10.3.9, MOTU 2408 mkII
ADK core i7, Windows 8, 8 Gb RAM, Pro Tools HD11.1.3, 10.3.8, Avid Omni, Apogee Rosetta 800

seanmccoy wrote:Okay, I'm now officially dying to get my AAX 64 version of The Glue. I've been using—and liking—PT11 more ane more, and the only other plugs in my arsenal without AAX 64 support are Speakerphone and Valhalla. I've got plenty of good alternatives for both of those, but The Glue is on the master bus on virtually everything I do, both in music and post, and nothing I've found (nor want to find) can replace it. Please tell me it's almost here. :help: :oops:
It's not too much longer till The Drop is finished, then doing an AAX Native version of both The Glue and The Drop is the highest priority. I actually have a working AAX build on my computer right now, but it won't load on anyone else's machine because of Pace / iLock binary signing, so it is not the AAX build that is the delay, it is actually being forced to re-code my entire copy protection system because of this signing.

Did you ever fix the broken mousewheel problem in windoze?

hibidy wrote:Did you ever fix the broken mousewheel problem in windoze?
I believe the mouse wheel problem has been fixed by me updating to the latest version of the Juce framework some time ago. I use Juce for handling operating system specific tasks like handling mouse events (and a lot more). There are so many updates to Juce it is hard to keep track of when that happened, sorry I can't be of more help!

I'm working on the updated version of The Glue right now, which will feature the new password protected copy protection system so I can support AAX and VST3, as well as an updated fully scalable interface. The sound will remain untouched for this update release but I am going to add some new features this year some time. The new gui will look something like this:

regular size: http://www.cytomic.com/files/glue-newgui-3.jpg
huge size: http://www.cytomic.com/files/glue-newgui-big-3.jpg

here is the regular size screenshot shown inline:

Would love to see you re-tackle the FET compressor with high and low pass filters like Softube's but with the variable capacitor. :D

-Sam

Looks nice. Have we lost the preset browser?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Looking forward to this!

Aloysius wrote:Looks nice. Have we lost the preset browser?
I'm actually doubling the height of to fit in more, but I left it off this shot since I've not had time to lay it out yet, good spot!

Cool! :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”