New Device is coming :-)

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there...

after long time been absent, here is a little goodie coming soon... for free of course:
Ali_s_Gator2.jpg

Everybody, who doesn´t know, what this does... take a look at this vid from Propellerheads:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlhDdUAqsd0

Always wanted to have something like this outside of Reason... and mine is better :-)

Stay tuned
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:o :hyper:

Nice UI - shiny! :D

Looks really nice Trancit! :tu:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Dont care if I need it or not, just want it
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Awe...and some :D
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

First an impressive teaser video..... next a demo with Jordan Rudess!
Last edited by Michael L on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Will it be possible to use within MUX?
If so, I'm all game.

Silly me - just read it will be free.
And if it can be controlled via MIDI as well (custom pattern) - bring it on.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Some backround info´s:

Of course it will be useable within´MUX VST as well...and you can work with midi files from the host´s sequencer instead of the internal one.

There will be multiple versions available:

- like the one in the screenshot, which will work in more or less the same manner like the Reason Alligator...with a few goodies though :-)

- just the Gate part with multi out´s, that you can use it inside your own multiband configurations

- a Stereo-Version, which will not split the audio into different filterbands but into left and right to have stereo gate effects

- just a normal trancegate...

I will include all patterns from the devices these are inspired from, respectfuly where they make sense, which will be available as MUX presets just for the gates and as midi files...
For the full version, there will be many presets for the whole unit too, for Multiband gating of Pads, Leads and Drums including the effects...

At least I plan a few little videos to demonstrate how to work with this devices best, imho...

Just be a little patient, the main device is 90% ready... there might be some little changes to the screenshot and I will soon start to program/save the patterns and presets...

Just 2 quick examples how it sounds... nothing fancy though :-)

https://soundcloud.com/trancit01/alipad

https://soundcloud.com/trancit01/alidrums

Bring it on, I'd say. This will definitely be a GREAT add-on for MUX.

And hopefully we will see more like that.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Wow Trancit! :clap:
Way back I was trying to build one, I use it a lot in Reason, but my skills are not there yet. I'm so happy you made one.

Thank you for this one! :love:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Wow! Looking forward to trying this one out thanks trancit ;-)

I am right with everyone else on this one, ..... this will be absolutely amazing as all of your plugs and presets are.
Thank you Trancit.
What is the structural integrity of a compound when it is broken down to its wave form?

The same as everything else that surrounds it.

https://soundcloud.com/zendrix

Just a little update:

I just finished the capturing of all 63 Alligator patterns... carefully recreated, which will be available as .musequence files and as .mid files...

With the new drag n drop functionality of sequences and midi files on the sequence player of V6.3, will be very comfortable to work with...
And the absolute highlight against the Propellerhead version: Everything is visible and editable via the sequence player editor window... one thing, which I really missed in the Reason version...

Now it´s time for Nexus´s trance gate patterns :-)

Return to “MUTOOLS”