SynAquila and SeqPatalis, new products for 2015

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Supporting the developer" starts looking like a lifetime affair soon after purchase.
Things change in design on a whim and may show an attitude of abandonment at any time in going off on another tangent for crowd-funding or tantamount allowance.

Best not 'pre-order' and wait for an actual product to appear.
And if bought, history shows it's better to pick up at the end than the beginning.

valerian_777 wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
BBFG# wrote::zzz: :zzz: Fusebox. :zzz: :zzz:
I pre-ordered Fusebox but I never received it (because it was abandoned).
Why should I believe now that these two new products are really developed?
What happened? Did you got your money back?
No

We refunded al orders. We explained in details what happened at that time. Maybe you guys missed that?

WilliamK wrote:We refunded al orders. We explained in details what happened at that time. Maybe you guys missed that?
What you told me was 'all sales are final'.

Hate boner alert :hihi:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote:Hate boner alert :hihi:
Heheh, stalker alert... :hihi:

Why are disgrunted users hijacking threads all the time?

If it wasn't for eLicenser, would you have a life, nothing to complain about? :P

I made a deal with William awhile ago that I would stay off the Wusik sub-forum.
It's fair to state the past history of 'pre-orders' when the pattern continues though.

Well, what happened to PM's

Can't you guys keep your business personal?

This is more appropriate for public.
First time buyers ought to have info concerning this pre-order and abandonment history.

BBFG# wrote:This is more appropriate for public.
First time buyers ought to have info concerning this pre-order and abandonment history.
Yes, if somebody cheated you out 50 cent I'm sure they would hear about it for the rest of their lives.

I think it is better education for the first time buyer to read before you commit.

I was able to mitigate my loss to about $66.00...

But more relative to topic (and history)...

Is this in Alpha or Beta?
Or is it just a projection for crowd-funding?

Well, the idea to program 2 full finished hands-on synths isn't a bad one at all and I wish WilliamK good luck for it. Unfortunately, Wusik 4000 and 8000 have still that "unfinished feel" even if WilliamK will claim again that they're finished (I might have missed the release party... :P).

Anyway, after the experience with Fusebox (no, I didn't get any money back as it was included in a Wusikstation Group Buy 2010) I only buy WISIWIG*... :wink:

* What-I-see-is-what-I-get

Numanoid wrote:Why are disgrunted users hijacking threads all the time?

If it wasn't for eLicenser, would you have a life, nothing to complain about? :P
You do realize how far back this goes right ?
WilliamK was doing preorders that never got delivered a long time before you joined KVR (And i mean a long time) I think i still have the email somewhere of the drum machine VST that i preordered, that never happened.
I wish him all the luck in the world with his new products, but people should know about his past preorder dealings ;)
Duh

What? Wusik Groove DID happen. Not sure where you got that. But I won.t enter inti battle mode again. We reserve the rights to change things. But we have always explained things up.

Return to “Instruments”