t6 clues???

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Love it!! There are so many cool new/old synths this year at NAMM - absolutely the biggest growth sector in the market - everything from Moog Modular re-issue, Eurorack mayhem and a bunch of low volume hand crafted keyboard synths
Tracktion Software Corporation

T6 may include a revolutionnary composing tool :

You can't always get what you waaaant...

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sweet. That tagging's going to make a few people very happy :)

Cool update guys, looking forward to it.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Nice new features, still waiting for group tracks and an expanded color picker...

There's another pic of that hardware wossit on Facebook.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

jabe wrote:There's another pic of that hardware wossit on Facebook.
Yep looks like a tube DI/mic pre USB audio interface combo . I'm not interested in it ...yet .

needaname wrote:Nice new features, still waiting for group tracks and an expanded color picker...
What would you like your group tracks to do? You can send the output from several tracks to a single track to which you can add plug-ins, and the tagging thing in the video allows you to look at groups of tracks. Haven't seen whether sub-groups are possible, but don't see why not if it's just a case of directing output from some tracks to another one. What have I missed?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

jabe wrote:
needaname wrote:Nice new features, still waiting for group tracks and an expanded color picker...
What would you like your group tracks to do? You can send the output from several tracks to a single track to which you can add plug-ins, and the tagging thing in the video allows you to look at groups of tracks. Haven't seen whether sub-groups are possible, but don't see why not if it's just a case of directing output from some tracks to another one. What have I missed?
Well yes, that's possible, but in terms of organisation I'd personally prefer to visually have "folders" I can expand or close, right how they did with the new Bitwig version.

Tags really are a nice touch, I love the idea, but it's something different.

Fair enough.

Back to the general, I've noted the new feature headings that appear during the video in a text file.There were 15. I won't post the list for now since people will want to watch the video. Might post it tomorrow when the thread is longer.

What a gorgeous track!

Apparently by these:

https://soundcloud.com/staticobserver/s ... icobserver

bought it on Bandcamp.
Last edited by aMUSEd on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

These video's have a way of sneaking out - was going to re-edit with credits and tidier formatting

Oh well - the song can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/staticobserver

JB (AKA Static Observer) wrote the album in T4

PS - we already have folder tracks and Tracktion groups things by routing to, and naming a track 'group'

Lots more to come for T6 but this initial stuff should be ready for consumption within a week or two :)

Here's another link to buy the album: http://staticobserver.bandcamp.com/album/staticobserver

And here's that video again, on Mr SonicState's site, along with a list of some of the new features.

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2015/01/ ... 6-preview/

mcnelson wrote:Sweet. That tagging's going to make a few people very happy :)

Cool update guys, looking forward to it.
Can tags order be changed yet? I like the preset tagging and use it to organise my plugins (better than folders imho) but it's a pain that they can't be in alphabetical order.

Return to “Tracktion”