Evolution Electric Guitar Stratosphere - NOW AVAILABLE!!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Greg for the reply.

update ?

Aiming to release the update within a few days. :)

Can you PM me your email address so I can make sure you get it when it's out?
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Well , no problem ! Once the update is free for better script , upload it here at KVR, to draw it users. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ah, updates are actually just sent directly via email, not uploaded here on KVR. So the update will get sent to whichever email address you used when purchasing EEG Stratosphere. There are some new reverb pedals added, too, so the entire update download is going to be around 76 MB or so.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Who cares about the reverb after we have Amplitube 3 ? What else you've changed ? Did you see the video , which show you vibrato sound with frets hand neck noise ? Make real hand vibrato with noise not vibrato with floyd ! Everything else is fine. Only fix the vibrato and automation :wink: :wink: :wink:

Here's a brand-new video walkthrough for Stratosphere:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYlTte9QHfs
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Gregjazz wrote:Ah, updates are actually just sent directly via email, not uploaded here on KVR. So the update will get sent to whichever email address you used when purchasing EEG Stratosphere. There are some new reverb pedals added, too, so the entire update download is going to be around 76 MB or so.
Hi Greg,

So just wondering if this update will or won't include the suggestion I made about being able to tune individual strings?

Thanks.

The update doesn't, but that's something I'd still like to implement in the interface. Until then, I can always create a customized version for you right now with whichever tunings you want.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Oh wow that would be great! Thanks for offering that. Question for you first - what's the lowest note you sampled?

The lowest note sampled is the natural low E string. It should sound okay stretched lower, though. The next guitar I'm sampling has a low B and F# strings. ;)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Really now! Very exciting! Ok I'll let you know on those tunings asap.

Is it ready the update ? send me a link to download in PM because my project is waiting too long to complete the automation for stroke detection and pickup selector :wink:

^^ we can see you're very excited about this product stelio_chepa from your posts on pages 1 and 2.

But, seriously, stop being so demanding, so frequently.

I'm sure Greg is working as hard as possible on progressing this further.

Chill out.

stelio_chepa wrote:Is it ready the update ? send me a link to download in PM because my project is waiting too long to complete the automation for stroke detection and pickup selector :wink:
I already PM'd you a few days ago to ask for your email address so I can make sure you receive the update. The update was emailed out a few days ago--did you receive the email? If not, be sure to check your spam folder as well in case it ended up there.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”