First classical slow tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, just want to share a song i made recently. I made the song the 16. january 2015, the day before my mother died and i had the title set before the song was made. It was made in 6 hours and i had to finish it that night and i didn't know why. I would never know that the song was turned to reality the day after.
I hope it is ok to share a personal story..

https://soundcloud.com/galacticshadesof ... never-come

Great track. And gets better as it goes along. However, I did think the start was way too fast. I'd be tempted to halve the tempo and to have a more mellow, sombre sound. But the other sections as they come in made it better and better. Perhaps at the end you could wind back the music a little more to hear the last sentence or two - seems like it was getting profound.

My kind of track. Really liked it. But sorry about the reality behind it all :(

Thank you for suggestion, i knew of some of the things you mention, but at the time when this was made i was on autopilot. But i will in time go through the song and look into and fix things.

Again thank you for good suggestion and for you feedback. Reality is unfortunately life and we live it everyday. After the funeral today i'll keep the memory and the song of a life with me forever.

Return to “Music Cafe”