Buying Propellerheads Recycle 2nd hand? How's it work?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am interested in getting Recycle for MacOS to chop up some loops, but the price is a bit much from the Prop Shop and other dealers, so I've been hunting around for Recycle used and was wondering about how it works.

Ideally, I'd find it in hard copy and pay someone cash in person. This should theoretically be possible, since Recycle has been around for what seems like forever, right?

How would it work if someone was selling their license on here? I've never done such a transfer, much less been on the other end as a seller, so I don't know anything about the process. Does Propellerheads actively support such license transfers for their software?

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.

I can't answer your question on Recycle specifically but for me I bought Reason from a great Kvr user and all I had to do was pay him and then he logged into his account and transferred it to the account that I created for myself. In order for him to transfer it there were three things he needed:

1) an existing user account that I created as a first time user
2) user name
3) e-mail address

He processed the transfer. Then when I logged in, my license was attached to my account and it gave me the option to register the license to my computer.

Thanks for the info. What's a reasonable price for Recycle to be sold second-hand for these days?

It's the same procedure for REcycle. $75-99 is the going SHP. Good luck! Cheers

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”