Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FourTwentyBlazeit
Thanks for your generous deal. Now I'm an Albleton Live 9 owner. I just bought from this gentleman. He is very nice guy, supportive, cooperative and deal was so smooth. :tu:

I sold my energyXT license to user alvfaria on Sunday (early morning on my side of the globe).

Payment went very quick, even with an extra dime to counter the PayPal fees. License transfer was also handled within half a day through the developer. Can't add much more to that, other than "thanks and have fun". :tu:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Just sold Linplug RMV to C.Bennett

Good communications and overall fast transaction,

thanks to him and Linplug too!

4tune

4tune wrote:Just sold Linplug RMV to C.Bennett

Good communications and overall fast transaction,

thanks to him and Linplug too!

4tune
Likewise. Thanks 4tune

CaBleman wrote:Purchased Overloud TH2 from nmchiledude. Very nice and clear communication. :D
Thanks to him for the deal and the smoothest and super quick transfer!
Likewise CaBleman! A great transaction and an exemplary buyer - thanks!

I purchased the Classic EZX from dleigh. Everything went smoothly. Would buy again. A+
Play it by ear

Sold The Classic EZX to pheeleep. Flawless transaction, great buyer!

Just sold Waves H-delay to arkmabat. Payment done accordingly. No problems.

Thanks.

I can recommend Fragment as a good seller. Good communication and quick transferring the license for alloy 2.

atmuller wrote:I can recommend Fragment as a good seller. Good communication and quick transferring the license for alloy 2.
Thanks atmuller.....great transaction!

Sold Alchemy Himalaya Vintage to Ben H. Transaction was smooth as silk with great communication.

bought steamworx from fragmentated, smooth transaction, highly recommended seller!!

Bought cinematic impacts from muddyjoe, smooth transaction, excellent seller.

Bought Kontakt 5 from hivkorn. Everything went great and that guy keep me so well up to date how's transfering goes. Definitely recommend! :tu:

Just purchased Blue 2 from Selfik. Very easy and pleasant transaction. Also a thank you to Rob Papen for being lightening quick on the transfer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”