Studio One 3?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

lol...
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

hibidy wrote:Good god, she looks like steve buscemi.
You make that sound like a bad thing.

http://chickswithstevebuscemeyes.tumblr.com/

:hihi:

Another good movie she played in is called "Cracks".

You don't get to see her boobs in that one, though :P

Eva Green is one of those women like Kyra Sedgwick who depending on the camera angle or pose looks kinda sexy pretty or kinda ugly. :)

Of course, great boobies are still great boobies and have not much to do with any wreckup from the neck up. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating animal crackers. :hihi:

She has zuzu eyes... watch out!

:scared:

The commercial reality is this: the only way Studio One v3 is going to sell is if it has boobies. Eva Green is being hired as a consultant and may serve as the prototype if this thread gets enough views. What do you say guys. Hit refresh if you like boobies!
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

I hear there's a secret plan to hire the GoDaddy girls for the v3 announcement. :hihi:

Maybe more fun to look at than Bitwig's cats. :lol:

LawrenceF wrote:Eva Green is one of those women like Kyra Sedgwick who depending on the camera angle or pose looks kinda sexy pretty or kinda ugly. :)

Of course, great boobies are still great boobies and have not much to do with any wreckup from the neck up. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating animal crackers. :hihi:
That doesn't look bad.

egbert wrote:The commercial reality is this: the only way Studio One v3 is going to sell is if it has boobies. Eva Green is being hired as a consultant and may serve as the prototype if this thread gets enough views. What do you say guys. Hit refresh if you like boobies!
Nope. I think nothing about sex (male or female) and just want new gear. That's better than sex.

LawrenceF wrote:Eva Green is one of those women like Kyra Sedgwick who depending on the camera angle or pose looks kinda sexy pretty or kinda ugly. :)
I have no idea how this thread evolved into a misogynistic commentary on women, but I just have to point out: Eva Green inhabits the Pantheon of Goddesses, and cannot even be mentioned in the same sentence as Kyra Sedgwick.

Just say'n.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

:hihi: Well, there was quite literally nothing to talk about related to s1 v3 but the same stuff we've said for months already, and I just happened to be watching 300 when I made that post and the "mammary observation", and the rest is history. :)

Back to the topic. S1 v3. Oh. Nothing new to talk about. ;)

I suppose we can post some cats or something while we repeat all the same stuff we've said already. :)

I really think you guys misunderstood. I really acutally meant "Bobbie", like British cop. She was talking to two Bobbies, and those guys were great. :lol:
Last edited by LawrenceF on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Or we could talk about kitten bowl :hyper:

Yeah. I wish they'd release the darn thing already so we can get on with talking about v4. :hihi:

?

I'll be dead by the time THAT happens....who cares :lol:

Jesus will demo it for ya. :)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”