Studio One 3?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

There is no jesus :shrug:

LawrenceF wrote:Jesus will demo it for ya. :)
:D

Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote: I have no idea how this thread evolved into a misogynistic commentary on women
I have also no idea when any kind of commentary on women made by men became automatically misogynic.
But it seems to be like this nowadays.

For gods sake, can we get away from eva whatever her name is :x

God, there's more to life than boobs and sex!

Novalis wrote:
EnochLight wrote: I have no idea how this thread evolved into a misogynistic commentary on women
I have also no idea when any kind of commentary on women made by men became automatically misogynic.
But it seems to be like this nowadays.
+1. I don't see how the commentary is misogynistic. All I see is good fun!

Why do persons choose to be so tight lipped about what they are doing with S3?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

hibidy wrote:
egbert wrote:The commercial reality is this: the only way Studio One v3 is going to sell is if it has boobies. Eva Green is being hired as a consultant and may serve as the prototype if this thread gets enough views. What do you say guys. Hit refresh if you like boobies!
Nope. I think nothing about sex (male or female) and just want new gear. That's better than sex.
True dat. :oops:
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

GaryG wrote:
hibidy wrote:Good god, she looks like steve buscemi.
You make that sound like a bad thing.

http://chickswithstevebuscemeyes.tumblr.com/

:hihi:
My god. That is evil. What desecration! :hihi:
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

Aiynzahev wrote:Why do persons choose to be so tight lipped about what they are doing with S3?

I've asked myself this question as well. I remember in the early stages, (I bought it as soon as it was available back in early 09' or so).. The team was energetic, Rick and Jonathan frequently spoke freely about updates,and what was to come, they even asked what we users wanted ;)

Well Jon left,and Presonus had some sort of shift change.Then whispers of perhaps a dev left or so, can't recall exactly, I didn't bother worrying, just kept making music.

Now we're almost 3 years since a decent update, or anything significant imo,YMMV.. I too wonder what's the silence for. Everyone in the DAW war,has already showed their hand, we're still waiting on Presonus.In fact my drum machine software which I've never considered to take place of a DAW is actually getting alot more use ;) Thanks Akai,N.I.

I just hope it's worth the wait.A simple "hey customers check it out,here's some new stuff we've been brewing up" would be great.
It pays to be patient.. :dog: That which I've began to lose alot of in this case,but let's just keep making music, hopefully it's soon. :phones:
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

LawrenceF wrote:Yeah. I wish they'd release the darn thing already so we can get on with talking about v4. :hihi:
that will happen.....January NAMM, 2023
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Aiynzahev wrote:Why do persons choose to be so tight lipped about what they are doing with S3?
Because there isn't one?

:P

Here's an idea: why not go and make some nice recordings/mixes/production with the 2.6.x while waiting for v3?... Would be much better time usage. The guys said they are working on it, so for now this is all to know I guess.

I'd also like to know what are updates of course, so much so as I have to decide on some financial aspects too, but not much we can do, can we? At the right time they will make enough noise I am sure.

Alternatively, you could keep on discussing Eva's best abilities.
------------
...and that's all I have to say about it!

Yeah, but didn't you hear? Jesus didn't taste onion rings... That's so sad!

On topic: Most likely we'll see it around March/April.

I hope it's because they are working hard to implement Alchemy 2 in Studio One 3 :D
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

hibidy wrote:There is no jesus :shrug:
Can u prove that?!! Or does the prove exist some where?!!
https://слово-божье.рф

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”