Win a Free Copy of Realivox!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To coincide with our NAMM unveilings, here's your chance to win a free copy of the all new updated version of Realivox - The Ladies. (Or Realivox Blue if you prefer.) Simply email us at contest at realitone daht calm and you're entered.

Daht's cool. Thx.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Man, I'm seeing some cool threads this morning. Thanks Mike!

Entered! Sampling vocals is a very interesting frontier.

i'm in! :)

Drawing will be this Friday. We only have about a hundred entries, so your odds are pretty decent.

Any NAMM videos or others featuring the updated Ladies or the male version of Blue?

I won't hold my breath for being the one in a hundred.

Mike Greene wrote:Drawing will be this Friday. We only have about a hundred entries, so your odds are pretty decent.
COOL! :D
:tu:

Would love to win Ladies, I'm in!

Musical Gym wrote:Any NAMM videos or others featuring the updated Ladies or the male version of Blue?
Sonic State stopped by to film the Ladies presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIBihj0v0qs[/quote]

Thanks Mike, I saw it after I found it in your NAMM thread.

Is there or will there be the ability to vary slightly the start and/or end times of the singers on the mixer page, or could there be something in the script that does it automatically, possibly randomly or adjustable in some way?
Would that add to the realism?

waiting with fingers crossed! :P

Today (Friday) is the last day to enter. We'll probably stay "open" until midnight Pacific time. We'll pick a winner, then assuming that person is cool with it, post here.

Pick me Mike! Just kidding...unless you do! Then it's BLUE time! Woo Hooo!!

G

Did someone say Group Buy??

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”