Should i make an account or wait?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I own vintage, room and uber. Having listened to a few shimmer i regret not buying it sooner!
But as i check out in your shop i get the login/register query.
Should i register or will that mess up your migration?
It said it should be finished in jan 2015 which is .. now. No rush! But i realize it's soon enough and i can wait :)
:hug:

Purchasing now should be fine. I wasn't sure of this a few days ago, but I feel confident about this now.

We are currently going through the (hopefully) final tests of the migration of 4+ years of customers to the new user account system. The tests are taking place on our staging site. It looks like the code is doing a good job with merging accounts of customers that both ordered in the past and have new orders in the user account system.

Sean Costello

valhallasound wrote:Purchasing now should be fine. I wasn't sure of this a few days ago, but I feel confident about this now.

We are currently going through the (hopefully) final tests of the migration of 4+ years of customers to the new user account system. The tests are taking place on our staging site. It looks like the code is doing a good job with merging accounts of customers that both ordered in the past and have new orders in the user account system.

Sean Costello
Hey Sean,
does that mean I should have received a mail by now, or does it still take a while? I purchased Room in 2012 and haven't received a mail yet... I'm really curious about the new algorithm!

andow wrote:
valhallasound wrote:Purchasing now should be fine. I wasn't sure of this a few days ago, but I feel confident about this now.

Sean Costello
Hey Sean,
does that mean I should have received a mail by now, or does it still take a while? I purchased Room in 2012 and haven't received a mail yet... I'm really curious about the new algorithm!
You should have received an email, notifying you of the new plugin update, including download links. I sent out mass emails on December 24th for all the plugins. This is different from the email that will be sent out after the user accounts are set up.

Sean Costello

Thanks! I actually found the mail in my trash folder, must have deleted it accidentally...
Sorry to hijack the thread but another short question: where can I get the demo of VVV? The homepage just sais coming soon...

andow wrote:Thanks! I actually found the mail in my trash folder, must have deleted it accidentally...
Sorry to hijack the thread but another short question: where can I get the demo of VVV? The homepage just sais coming soon...
Ok, so if nobody can answer my question I think I'll just have to buy it straight away... 8)

Return to “Valhalla DSP”