t6 clues???

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:-( no warp markers? nearly all competitors do have transient-driven warp markers and the ability to adjust timing of beats now... Warp/Audio Snap... however they will name it...

I hope they will implement this. Melodyne is not the best (and by far not the fastest) option for this task.

And what about the promised video improvement? T5´s video handling is rather bad at the moment.

And - by the way - the necessary improvement of plugin handling and recognition?

I am a bit disappointed at the moment....
Last edited by mfkne on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

jabe wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:So is tag organisation going to be better? (ie not just in whatever order you create them but something logical and controllable)?
I've also been wondering how this compares with the extended folder track option. It may be more flexible. I think setting these in templates is going to be a good idea.
Not sure, I didn't realise you could even use it for tracks. I mainly use it to tag plugins as I find this a better way of organising them than relying on the plugin tree menu which is a mess. However if everything is going to be taggable tag organisation is going to be vital, otherwise people could quickly end up with dozens of tags but no way to locate the tag they want quickly.

Warp is in T6 - just not this release - possibly ;)

I did say there is lots coming throughout the year.....
Tracktion Software Corporation

TSC wrote:Warp is in T6 - just not this release - possibly ;)

:)
OK..... but I hope it does not take too long.... competition never sleeps...

mfkne wrote:

Listen, I've been waiting for tempo mapping since version 1.6. Thats over ten years now. Hold on and you'll get your fecking warp markers...

Or go out and buy Live at 10x the price, if you're that keen on competition as an incentive
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Hopefully we will get a T6 included feature list soon , Feb 2nd wink wink . I don't care about what gets add to T6 later . One thing I'm wanting is to be able to drag a loop or file from the loop browser and for it to stretch or shrink automatically to the song tempo or grid .

chico.co.uk wrote:
mfkne wrote:

Listen, I've been waiting for tempo mapping since version 1.6. Thats over ten years now. Hold on and you'll get your fecking warp markers...

Or go out and buy Live at 10x the price, if you're that keen on competition as an incentive
already own Live. Although I love Tracktion from the first version on, it is still not possible for me to work seriously with it because of problems with plugins, the absence of (f.e.) warping and the video issue (film scoring), besides some other things.

I would really love to see Tracktion finally grow up and play in the same league as the big ones...
Last edited by mfkne on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fedexnman wrote:Hopefully we will get a T6 included feature list soon , Feb 2nd wink wink . I don't care about what gets add to T6 later . One thing I'm wanting is to be able to drag a loop or file from the loop browser and for it to stretch or shrink automatically to the song tempo or grid .

+1 :clap:

Err - you can do this already - just make sure you have 'auto tempo' selected in the loop properties (it is by default). The loop must have meta data (which almost all commercial loops do) otherwise you just need to know the length of the clip
Tracktion Software Corporation

So rewire live to tracktion and don't do video editing. Simples.

Now, about that tempo mapping feature....

mfkne wrote:
That's true, i've been playing with last Logic X update for a couple of days and the less I can say is that Apple developers put the level very high.
(even if It took them agees to update from 10.0.7 to 10.1.0 !).

however.... looking forward to see this great program evolve and getting better and better... :-)

Automation remapping is a very welcome feature for me and the new tagging and comping features look very useful too.

I can't help but think Tracktion and Reaper are the main reasons behind PT going freemium.

I can't wait to put T6 through its paces. 2015 sounds like its going to be a great year for Tracktion and its sibling projects.

Is the Linux version finally coming out of beta?

fladd wrote:Is the Linux version finally coming out of beta?
Just cover up the bits of the screen where it says "beta", then everyone's happy.

Return to “Tracktion”