Camel Audio ceasing sales? [Update: CA acquired by Apple]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

And Cello Flautato Pad from Alchemistry mixing granular with additive+spectral resynthesis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp-m8L3t-G4

Sampleconstruct wrote:
beely wrote:It's a nice patch - where's it from?
From my library Warped Strings for Alchemy.
Ta! :tu:

mandolarian wrote: You made it personal, Mr. Machine. For no apparent reason.
Sorry, I don't have time for this, and no, none of this, to me anyway, is personal.
I take literally nothing said on internet forums personally, too many aspi types who will waste your time getting offended when you don't agree with them on something. <-- Not saying you're that type, just explaining why this is my last post on our "disagreement", which I couldn't be offended by if I tried to be? What are we disagreeing on really? speculation right? How can that be something to be offended by?

spaceman wrote:Are we there yet?
depends ...

So how much weight do you guys give to the comment from the person at Audio Jungle? Think it might be true?

machinesworking wrote:
mandolarian wrote: You made it personal, Mr. Machine. For no apparent reason.
Sorry, I don't have time for this, and no, none of this, to me anyway, is personal.
I take literally nothing said on internet forums personally, too many aspi types who will waste your time getting offended when you don't agree with them on something. <-- Not saying you're that type, just explaining why this is my last post on our "disagreement", which I couldn't be offended by if I tried to be? What are we disagreeing on really? speculation right? How can that be something to be offended by?
Too many WHAT types?

mandolarian wrote: 4. NI bought Camel because they heard that there were rumours on KVR that Komplete wasn't nearly komplete enough.
Of all your theories this one makes the most sense.
Absynth was a buyout, if I recall correctly so was Pro53..
It could be Avid or Apple as well; NI would be the best of the obvious possibilities.

wagtunes wrote:So how much weight do you guys give to the comment from the person at Audio Jungle? Think it might be true?
I don't know. I think it's strange that they would keep silent about it if it was indeed due to the VAT rules. They could easily say so and end all this speculation. :shrug:

I still think that there's some kind of NDA because of a buyout.

Chapelle wrote:
wagtunes wrote:So how much weight do you guys give to the comment from the person at Audio Jungle? Think it might be true?
I don't know. I think it's strange that they would keep silent about it if it was indeed due to the VAT rules. They could easily say so and end all this speculation. :shrug:

I still think that there's some kind of NDA because of a buyout.
Do you think it's possible the buyout happened BECAUSE of VAT?

lnikj wrote: Too many WHAT types?
Sorry meant aspie, as in Aspergers Syndrome.
I have a few friends with it, and certain arguments with them are endless if you engage.
It's just best not to. <--I'm trying to learn from the bad example they set to not do that kind of behavior myself. At least they have a medical excuse you know?

what? where?

wagtunes wrote:Do you think it's possible the buyout happened BECAUSE of VAT?
Might be (if it was indeed a buyout). Haven't thought of that.

I call bullshit, for a whole bunch of reasons.

machinesworking wrote:
lnikj wrote: Too many WHAT types?
Sorry meant aspie, as in Aspergers Syndrome.
I have a few friends with it, and certain arguments with them are endless if you engage.
It's just best not to. <--I'm trying to learn from the bad example they set to not do that kind of behavior myself. At least they have a medical excuse you know?
I understood you the first time.

wagtunes wrote:So how much weight do you guys give to the comment from the person at Audio Jungle?
None. Its utter cock.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Instruments”