Sequencer clarification on note names.

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is correct nori.lam
FRs are collected and both prioritised and checked for viability as well as if they make sense at all in the context of Bitwig Studio. 1.1 is feature complete but for 1.2 the feature set is not 100% fixed yet AFAIK.

The list is pretty much endless already though ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Ok i did make request... (i didnt want to be intrusive, :hug: cause its not that of a biggie, but i think of it all the time when i work in BW :pray: )

That is totally fine and welcome actually. The idea makes sense IMO.

There are people that spam tech-support with FRs and whatnot (some do it several times a day, no kidding) that of course isn't helpful since it takes away time from other tasks.
But well explained things that make sense and where you are aware that it may take a while or even not make it in, that is perfectly fine and indeed welcome.
Bitwig doesn't want to be everything for everybody, but it wants to get as good as possible while still keeping it's character and clarity and user feedback is a big part of reaching that goal.

So don't be too shy, just keep it reasonable (which I'm sure you will) ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Well it,s on their wishlist.... :hyper: That,s something!!!!!! :party:
Now :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :D

Ok to put it even further.... like maschine does. That when you fill in the note with a drum maschine it also takes its color. Because you can now color them!! (i did it now with geist like colors :wink: ) or is this a little to much colors? And will it look like circus? :clown:

oh its a littlebit tiny the pic but making "music"is more my kinda thing... i think? :oops:
But you get the idea... i hope

a tiny edit. :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bumpie bumpie.. did make request already.. but if you up for it? :D :D :tu:

Now its a shameless bump :borg: :hug:

Shameless bump....

I also sent them a feature request about this way back! Would be so handy!!!!
Composer, animator, video producer and web designer
http://www.juhanalehtiniemi.com

Well,... eventually bitwig leaves my play marker alone now.....

So,.. bumpy :D

Yeah, and it's barely usable, because in same time you cannot change play marker position by selecting empty area of arrangement.

bolba wrote:Yeah, and it's barely usable, because in same time you cannot change play marker position by selecting empty area of arrangement.
I hope they improve this.

Return to “Bitwig”