Latest builds - Revision 3304 (incl. GUI fix for LogicX 10.1)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't know if upgrading my ZebraHZ would improve anything for me, but kind of surprised no reply from u-he after asking for some help from u-he support 3 days ago, and no answer to a question of mine in this thread.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Thanks for the update
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

aaron aardvark wrote:Don't know if upgrading my ZebraHZ would improve anything for me, but kind of surprised no reply from u-he after asking for some help from u-he support 3 days ago, and no answer to a question of mine in this thread.
they will reply in time took them a while for some its ok thanks u he for everything !
Last edited by OverdoseBeatz on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

@ aaron aardvark: Rob already replied on the 25th - check your spam folder (we've had problems with Yahoo accounts).

@ OverdoseBeatz: Shock after only 3 days? That's what we get for having a good reputation concerning customer service :-). Expect something tomorrow.

aaron aardvark wrote:Don't know if upgrading my ZebraHZ would improve anything for me, but kind of surprised no reply from u-he after asking for some help from u-he support 3 days ago, and no answer to a question of mine in this thread.
Correction - I replied on Januar 26th.
It's likely that my reply ended up in your Yahoo account's spam folder. To help avoid similar issues in the future, please follow the steps in this FAQ entry.
OverdoseBeatz wrote:kind of a shock for me to no reply to my thread question or my question in this topic .
Asking here at KVR is a two-bladed sword, you might get lucky if a helpful community member jumps in right away, or you might end up with questions unanswered for ages. We can not guarantee that we'll always find the necessary time to catch up with all user-created threads here to help immediately. So if you feel ignored or forgotten here in the online forums, then please send an eMail to support at u-he dot com.
We will definitely reply to your eMail request as soon as we can manage.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

OverdoseBeatz wrote:
kind of a shock for me to no reply to my thread question or my question in this topic .
Don't forget that U-He gets some many replies to all of their threads so fast, some answers might get down under. We're all humans.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

deft_bonz wrote:down under
Which is exactly where I am, on vacation and thus less active :oops:

edited
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

no problem i know u he is busy zebra is the best plugin ever so of course you guys are going to have a bunch of questions

#rob,
I apologize. I found your email. My bad.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

In all honesty, tons of people use this workflow. It is multiple times faster than saving a preset and reloading it. All other Avid and third party plugins I own work fine with this. Saving a preset just to copy the plug over to another channel would create tons of presets Id probably have to delete shortly after cause I'd never use them again. Not a huge issue in all honesty, cause all you have to do is de activate the plugin (not bypass) and re activate it and it recalculates the proper compensation, just a little annoying. I definitely understand it not being top of the line priority, but I'm glad you have stated you will fix it. It's the only plugin I own that does this.

Anyway, excellent plhgin. Very excited to use it more and maybe even see the different views being brought back for fun.
So far, you are the first who reported this issue. I think it's a bit speculative to say, that tons of people use "your" workflow. We have to investigate deeper and will fix this - when possible. Main priority now, however, is to implement the new views.
Cheers,
Michael

I'm not sure if I'm doing anything daft but after updating Diva and Zebra, I still have missing GUIs. Any suggestions anyone?

Happy to report the distortion modules are now visible in ZebraHZ. :)

You just did :) Thanks for that!
Cheers,
Michael

"Pressure" modulation source still doesn't seem to be working in Zebralette. :(

Also, Zebralette doesn't seem to be loading the patch I name "Default.h2p" as a default patch when opening an instance of it... All other u-he plugins seem to be working fine regarding this.

Zebra 2 still crashes when I want to load a patch from Zebralette into it.

Return to “u-he”