Air 2.0.4 Update Status

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That should probably be kvr citizens, I just woke up following a late afternoon nap. This getting old stuff is hard work.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Hi Folks, apologies again for the wait. There certainly wont be a delay until march :)

Unfortunately the team working on deployment in our US office is currently unable to work due to the several feet of snow in some places and -17C conditions on the east coast. Makes me glad to be based in London :D although it is very cold here too! They are doing what they can from home and some are still stuck in LA after the show.

We wanted to get these out before Namm but that took up most of the teams resources. We want to provide you a smooth and quality upgrade experience and it was not possible in the time frame. With previous updates which where rushed there was allot of negative feedback about glitches so this time we have spent allot of time perfecting this. Larger instruments have both full installer and update only installers so you dont have to re-download. We are also presently checking that there are no issues with the latest Logic update thus far none have been found however.

We will be sending codes out in batches to ensure a smooth download experience. There are a significant number of users eligible to upgrade so we have also brought online extra server capacity.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
These updates will be well worth the wait and bring allot of KVR members requests.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

I have every confidence in you guys. I'm still exploring what I already have. The heads up is appreciated. :tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Looking forward to the updates! Thank you for taking the time to do them right. :tu:

I brought Loom for PC and Loom for osx about 4 months ago. Am I eligible for the upgrade? Do I have to pay an upgrade fee at all?

tonkatodd wrote:I brought Loom for PC and Loom for osx about 4 months ago. Am I eligible for the upgrade? Do I have to pay an upgrade fee at all?
No completely free :) How great is that!
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

Yeah that's cool. I'm looking forward to it. Is there a detailed changes list or only when it becomes available. Any hints?

tonkatodd wrote:Yeah that's cool. I'm looking forward to it. Is there a detailed changes list or only when it becomes available. Any hints?
Summary change Log: http://www.kvraudio.com/news/air-announ ... ions-28580

The key points are, optional iLok support, moving to a dedicated license manager, installer alerts you to any missing OS components and how to solve, three seats per license, OSX 10.10 official support, cubase 8 and various other daw improvements.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Oh thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Included in the daw improvements is there any improvements to hi res screens and scaling? Loom is very very small on a 4k and would like to enlarge it like the U-he and Madrona labs synths.

tonkatodd wrote:Oh thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Included in the daw improvements is there any improvements to hi res screens and scaling? Loom is very very small on a 4k and would like to be able tp enlarge it like the U-he and Madrona labs synths.
Here is an example of what I'm talking about with Loom. It is difficult when I have to search for a sample in a patch as I can't see the whole name to find the right one when I move the original samples location. This happens in every host and I guess it's to do with the resolution of my screen.
loom font 02.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tonkatodd on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

And a close up of the font problem. It would be cool to have some kind of scaling for Loom so the fonts could fit so I could read them.
Loom 3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Happy to find this dedicated forum; did not know about it earlier; am really enjoying the AIEP; upgrade to full pack from any eligible plugin is, for me, a total no-brainer; keep up the good work.

Sorry for the continued delay conditions remain dangerous so the US team is mostly working from home.
Our goal is to get this out before the weekend but this is dependent on connectivity.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote:Sorry for the continued delay conditions remain dangerous so the US team is mostly working from home.
Our goal is to get this out before the weekend but this is dependent on connectivity.
That would be sweet! So are they in Boston?

Yes half the team is in Boston, the other half in Rhode Island both are currently under around 40 inches of snow at the moment.
Makes me glad to be over here in London!
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Return to “AIR Music Technology”