Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Picked up Diva from TB4C .. speedy and smooth transaction!

Sold Waves Q10 to eox08. Fast payment, no problems. Recommended buyer. Thanks.

Sold Battery 3 and 4 to MrPierreBraun, the deal was smooth, i would recommend him as a buyer.

Purchased Alchemy library from paterrob.

Smooth as silk.

I bought Battery 3 and 4 Update from bjm4tt. Cute, quick and smooth transaction. Thank you for everything
Last edited by MrPierreBraun on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just brought FabFilter bundle from lnikj - very good seller, quick and great communication. Would definitely buy from again.

Great transaction with atmuller. Very smooth. Cheers :D

Sold Geist + city of drums expansion pack to kster.
Great buyer with absolutely no issues.
Enjoy Geist

Bought PuigTec EQP-1A + MEQ-5 EQ&PuigChild 660 & 670 from krandr
Really Helpful & a friendly seller .

Great sellers: fragmentated and valerian_777

Bought Ableton Live Suite Upgrade from janiq an absolutely great seller. Highly recommended :tu:

Purchased Waves Q-10 from 7blanche, great seller and very quick on the ball! Gave a great price and worked fast to get the product into my hands. Highly recommend doing business with him!

stimresp wrote:Sold Reaktor to zeusweiler.

All went smoothly - patient buyer! :)
bought reaktor from stimresp, excellent seller, good communication, smooth transaction. recommended

I bought a license from Dave Onions and everything was paid, transferred and up and running within a couple hours despite that we are on across the ocean from each other. Dave Onions was a pleasure to do business with! Recommended.

JJ Jettflow - World Class transaction. Kept his word 100% on everything we discussed and went beyond by charging me LESS than his advertised price. Topped it all off by setting a new course record from the time i paid until i had my goods. A+++
There ya have it...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”