IK Amplitube Amps You'd Like To See in 2015 And Beyond

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Should retitle thread:

"You'd Like To See SOME IK Amplitube Amps in 2015 And Beyond"

...meaning, we'd like to see SOME amps. After all it has been over 9 months now...

Angle Loss wrote:Should retitle thread:

...meaning, we'd like to see SOME amps. After all it has been over 9 months now...
I vaguely recall someone from IK saying (on this forum) that Amplitube 4 was in the pipe.

I've shared it with IK and I've shared it with Karzog: Pignose, Pignose, Pignose. Even if it's a freebee it would be such a great marketing point, like Spectrasonics' burning piano. But hey, why stand out in an overcrowded niche field like software amp simulation? :rolls eyes forever:
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

xphen0m wrote:
Angle Loss wrote:Should retitle thread:

I vaguely recall someone from IK saying (on this forum) that Amplitube 4 was in the pipe.
Ya, I posted this on August 31st

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
hibidy wrote:
HA! So now we've got 4 coming?????? I wonder how long that will take

Yes, we're working on it now. Have seen some nice features, but nothing I can divulge yet.

Thanks Peter! I hope that in Amplitube 4, there will be the ability to open stompboxes, amps, and racks separately. Maybe it's not necessarily to be all individual components like T-Racks but if they were broken up into these sections, I would probably use the separate effects (stomps, racks) a lot more than I do since it's a pain to open amplitube each time and bypass everything except what you want to use.

I really love Amplitube and gosh.... that new Engl Blackmore is out of this world and very realistic. Looking forward to AT4. Please keep us posted when the time is right.

AC

I copied this from this post, tell me what you think in that if your a producer: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=430850

Well i love amplitube the most as i think they have their spring reverb perfect it really has the edge on all the others and gives it that tone that just sounds perfect. i run guitar rig through sometimes and it sounds better especially with the clean tones.

The pitch shifters on them all are a bit rubbish and compared to some of the hardware ones out there are not in the same league.

i was a bit sad at the loss of ampeg and don't think the combined version sounds as good + then need more dedicated bass effects especially distortion as all the others are written for guitars, so are lacking the lowdown grunt like the ones on the bass amps themselves.

also if they are not going to release a proper pedal (this makes me very sad) they need to open it up to midi a LOT more.

How did you lose Ampeg SVX? Did you retrace your steps?

But seriously, the models haven't been changed there, they simply work within AmpliTube Custom Shop and benefit from any additional features and can be used with other cabs, stomps, etc, but you can also run them as you would in Ampeg SVX itself by running the same chain of gear (amp with its matched cab, etc).

Return to “Effects”