Fantasy Plugin League... Or Something

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dr Dre - I want to "recreate the excitement of being in the studio." :D
Last edited by Nightpolymath on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neil Armstrong
Buzz Aldrin
Michael Collins

Oh yeah, those dudes sure look like good plugin developers. Just need a beanie hat for that Euro trance Berlin skool producer look.

foosnark wrote:
mutantdog wrote: Tim Conrardy - Head of Presets
I have never understood why people were so enamored of TC's presets. Most of them were pretty mediocre, some of them actively bad (with messed-up panning and/or modulation). And half of them were named "galaxy" while thre rest were Tolkien references.
I disagree, I really think he was a great preset designer. Another one I'd add is BigTone who's signature sound is used in many plugins these days.

foosnark wrote:I was never a fan.
course i wasn't much of a preset user. but from what i remember given his densely layered (lengthy and sometimes casual) compositions i could see how "ungeneralised parameterisations" would make it into a bank.

Nightpolymath wrote:Dr Dre - I want to "recreate the excitement of being in the studio." :D
:lol:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “Instruments”