NI Website issues

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Massive from market place here,

Created account on NI to register serial via Service Center App, account created, we'll email you confirmation... no confirmation, cannot login to Service Center App as didn't specify password, assume it will be provided in account confirmation email or whatnot.

Use forget password link, confirmation that password reset email sent, receive nothing...

Tried 2 different email address, tried reset password link at varying times during the day

Nothing.

Pretty annoyed I cannot log in register serial and use massive. First world problem I know, but still...

I am experiencing the exact same thing. I too have double checked everything. No emails are arriving when requesting new password to registered NI account. The is the same with both service center and NI online. No clue what is up, but your post is the only thing I have found with other people having the same issues today.

Did you tried to look for it in your 'spam' folder? Probably yes, but worth mentioning.
Peace and tolerance

Yes.

I'll advice you to contact NI support then. Their mailing system may be broken or something.
Peace and tolerance

Resolved.

About 15 emails came through all at once about half hour ago. Obvs some website issues going on.

Cheers alll

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”