NI Replika

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[quote="Daags.[/quote]

Version ?

because the last (1.2.1) update has been out for 11 days now.[/quote]

Yeah, 1.2.1 - they just notified me today. See how closely I've been keeping up with this imbroglio?

Working fine now over here.. not sure if it was the Replika patch, Cubase Artist 8 upgrade, CA8 patch/update, or a combination of all of the above.

Very nice delay. I could see a paid version have pitch shifting included.. a bit of warble..

Ditto. (Reaper-32 on Win7-64)

SODDI wrote: Yeah, 1.2.1 - they just notified me today. See how closely I've been keeping up with this imbroglio?
; )

the NI support are really slow to respond too though, bless them - running support for NI must be a behemoth task.

Well, I got it installed and running just in time to not use it!

Haven't tried 1.2.0 but 1.2.1 doesn't seem to be found anywhere in old Cubase versions, despite having installed the VC2013 redistributables, whereas FL Studio loads it just fine.

From the update release post at NI..........

"Additional remarks:
Cubase 8 users, please update to Cubase 8.0.5"
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Right... :P

Teksonik wrote:From the update release post at NI..........

"Additional remarks:
Cubase 8 users, please update to Cubase 8.0.5"
EVERY PLUGIN DEVELOPER ON EARTH* would agree with this statement. In fact, I should put that in my FAQ.

Cubase 8 introduced some serious bugs in plugin behavior, that manifested themselves in popup/drop-down windows not working. These issues were fixed with Cubase 8.0.5.

* unless your plugin worked in Cubase 8 and not Cubase 8.0.5. I think that has happened to at least one developer. Still, I stand behind my sweeping generalization.

I don't own Cubase I was just reporting the post from NI to hopefully help subsynq....... :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yeah, it's all over the forums that early versions of C8 are buggy indeed as to plugins, but I was refering to pre-2009 versions :( If more plugins work like this, it seems that I will have to upgrade eventually.

Works for me on Win7 64-bit with Reaper 64-bit and Tracktion 4 64-bit

Between this and Echoboy I'm not using any others from my small army of delays just now :tu:

1.21 is working fine here for 9 or 10 days. I've been having some good results using parallel instances of Replika with different settings.

After updating my graphic driver (ATI Radeon HD5700) I installed 1.2.1 Replica update. Working fine now in Cubase 6.5.5 on Windows 7 Pro/64, core i7 980X, 3.33 GHz 6 core PC.

Return to “Effects”