Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Confirmed Tooltips problem :(

Bitwig 1.1.5
Mavericks OS 10.9.5
Macbook Pro MD101

yup
Last edited by LLCoolJeans on Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yep still getting tooltips sticking.

OSX 10.10.1

LLCoolJeans wrote:Bitwig no longer responds to MPK61 since I updated from 1.13 to 1.15. Filed a tech support request. Running Windows 8.1. Works in other hosts, tried different usb cables and ports, tried resetting the midi setup in Bitwig etc. but no dice.
Getting the same with my Nektar P4

toby wrote:
LLCoolJeans wrote:Bitwig no longer responds to MPK61 since I updated from 1.13 to 1.15. Filed a tech support request. Running Windows 8.1. Works in other hosts, tried different usb cables and ports, tried resetting the midi setup in Bitwig etc. but no dice.
Getting the same with my Nektar P4
Same problem with Impulse25

I updated to 1.1.5 and also updated Mac OS to 10.10.2 and now no projects will open. When trying to open a project I get this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Neither option to fix the problem works, both result in:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

After some further troubleshooting, the bug described above is only occurring when opening bigwig projects via the shortcut in the "file" menu. The projects can be opened when opening the .bws file in the Mac OS finder. Much less of an urgent bug now, and I can work on music tonight :)

Return to “Bitwig”