Air Instrument Expansion Pack Updates and Trial Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE)

db3 wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:Why did the sale get cut off prematurely??
As Simon posted, looks like the offer will be re-run once the updates are up.
Hope so. The sale still should have run all day today as advertised.

OSX 10.9.5

All air plugins are causing Cubase 7.5 to crash on exit (64bit)

can you please send me the update link ASAP

Musical Gym wrote:Last day of the sale is today, the 26th, so you should still be able to get Structure with NAMM49 code for $49.99.
I think Simon may be extending the time since the demos didn't get online, so you may have more time.

Since you already have Hybrid 3, you qualify to get the rest of the AIEP plugins for $129.99 which includes Structure (in case you didn't know it).

There's also an upgrade path from XPand2 or the Riser to AIEP for the same price. Both deals are in the Deals section at KVR.
yeah i tried the code around 1:30am this morning and it said invaild and thanks for the info.

This actually looks like it may be a better deal. You get XPand2 or theRiser plus the full pack:

Air Offer: Upgrade to AIEP from Xpand!2 or theRiser for $129.99

For a limited time Air Music technology is offering the chance to upgrade to the full AIEP from either Xpand!2 or theRiser for just $129.99 (Up to a $200 saving).

To claim contact sbangs@airmusictech.com with your proof of purchase.

Started
Monday, December 29, 2014
Ends
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Last edited by Musical Gym on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

just went back and got Structure. the code NAMM49 and NAMM99 are working again just let everyone know. figured id go back and try again since you guys in here were saying they were gonna extend the sale and it worked :)

Hope those demos will be up time. :pray:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

EnGee wrote:In few days maybe we will start to receive emails as the OP said :)
Define a few.. :wink:
Rsp
sound sculptist

Yes it's a little confusing. The Air Facebook page states the deals are still on for a limited time. Having the deals at the same time as the new versions with demo would make much more sense.

zvenx wrote:
Rsp
Wrongly anticipated :( maybe I should have written "in few weeks"!
I really hope that air will put the demos soon. I'm positive many would like the synths specially.
I have spent a very good time with Hybrid's pads yesterday. There are many nice and usable ones. Hybrid doesn't replace Massive but the two, although share the wavetables synthesis, have so different characters.

EnGee wrote:
zvenx wrote:
Rsp
Wrongly anticipated :( maybe I should have written "in few weeks"!
I really hope that air will put the demos soon. I'm positive many would like the synths specially.
I have spent a very good time with Hybrid's pads yesterday. There are many nice and usable ones. Hybrid doesn't replace Massive but the two, although share the wavetables synthesis, have so different characters.
That's ok, I was teasing you.
rsp
sound sculptist

I've encountered the following behaviors with Loom in Live 9 on my Mac:

Running Live in 32-bit the VST works fine, but if I try to load the AU version it won't load
Running Live in 64-bit the VST does not even show up, and trying to load the visible AU immediately crashes Live

Anyone else experience this or have any clue?

Updates so desperately needed.

Lets hold the special offers please until the updates are out.

I bought the whole pack and received unlock codes.
I'm trying to authorize the first one now (Hybrid).
It takes me to the Sonivox/Air authorization form and wants a license number.
It won't accept my unlock code and I don't think I have license numbers, only unlock codes.
So I bypassed the authorization prompts when Studio One found the plugs on scanning, hoping I could just use the unlock codes after loading each plug in the host.
They don't show up in the instruments list and I rescanned twice.
Please help. I have emailed and PMed Simon requesting support.

I had money burning a hole in my pocket the entire month on January, but gave up waiting for those elusive AIR demos...so I bought a sample library from 8dio instead.

Musical Gym wrote:I bought the whole pack and received unlock codes.
I'm trying to authorize the first one now (Hybrid).
It takes me to the Sonivox/Air authorization form and wants a license number.
It won't accept my unlock code and I don't think I have license numbers, only unlock codes.
So I bypassed the authorization prompts when Studio One found the plugs on scanning, hoping I could just use the unlock codes after loading each plug in the host.
They don't show up in the instruments list and I rescanned twice.
Please help. I have emailed and PMed Simon requesting support.
According to their process:
"The Order Confirmation will provide you with Authorization Codes that you will need to unlock the software"
So, in my case I received a confirmation email with all the "digital rights" (Codes). I didn't have any problem authorizing them.

Just note the code if it is exactly for the one you are installing (I did wrong with Hybrid 3 by entering Hybrid 2 code!). If that won't solve it, then you better write to their support and/or Simon to help you with the authorization.

Return to “Instruments”