Tracktion 5 manual PDF

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all new to the group. Don't know anything about recording yet. I have a behringer UMC404 and Tracktion 5. I found on tracktion's web FAQ they say they have a manual for Tracktion 5. Anyone know where to find this manual? I was hoping I might be able to figure out the software by reading the manual and watching the few free videos verses having to buy the video series.

Thanks
Andrew

There isn't a T5 manual, I'm afraid. I was hoping to get something close, but I've life has been getting in the way and I've not had the time. The T4 one is available from the Downloads section on the T site. Much of the stuff in the T4 manual is still valid.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

With all of the changes in version 5.3, and the fantastic stuff planned for v6, will there be a new manual available?
iMacPro 1,1 | 64gb | OSX 10.15.7
http://www.gesslr.com
http://www.storyaudio.com

In my not-so-humble opinion, not having a proper, cross indexed (with inks) PDF or HTML manual is a major Tracktion deficiency.

Video tutorials are all fine and dandy, but should be regarded as an extension of a manual, not an instead-of. For providing a quick and structured answer, a linear video is just a waste of time.

I hope that Tracktion 6 will come with fully fledged manual. If not, I guess my answer is Logic Pro 10…

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

One of the things that attracted me to Tracktion in the early days was that it didn't seem to need a manual, well as far as my needs were then. I wish that T5 had a manual now..

Back to Reaper.

I've never understood the resistance to creating a T5 manual...reeks of "Agile-itis".
I use the PDFs for my other DAWs (Logic, Bitwig, Reaper) all the time.

Bill Edstrom is close to releasing Rev 1 of the new Tracktion bible - cool format that updates similar to software - back to beer
Tracktion Software Corporation

TSC wrote:Bill Edstrom is close to releasing Rev 1 of the new Tracktion bible - cool format that updates similar to software - back to beer
So ... yet another thing that has to be purchased separately ... :?:

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

Return to “Tracktion”