Air Instrument Expansion Pack Updates and Trial Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE)

Musical Gym wrote:I bought the whole pack and received unlock codes.
I'm trying to authorize the first one now (Hybrid).
It takes me to the Sonivox/Air authorization form and wants a license number.
It won't accept my unlock code and I don't think I have license numbers, only unlock codes.
So I bypassed the authorization prompts when Studio One found the plugs on scanning, hoping I could just use the unlock codes after loading each plug in the host.
They don't show up in the instruments list and I rescanned twice.
Please help. I have emailed and PMed Simon requesting support.
My installation adventure should help. ;)

Thanks, I'm trying to decipher now what I should do since it's 12 pages long.
I registered AIEP; didn't know about that or how to do it;
I got a registration confirmation but no license codes; only a complimentary Support code telling me I have to pay for more support codes after I use the initial code. What the ...??!!!
Still no help from Simon...
Where do I find my license codes?
I did not receive this after registration:>>>"You get the proper codes, called "Digital Rights" from an email sent to you after you do the registration procedure as indicated above."<<<
I need to find out where in the heck to get these now. I'm not paying for installation support.

Musical Gym wrote:I did not receive this after registration:>>>"You get the proper codes, called "Digital Rights" from an email sent to you after you do the registration procedure as indicated above."<<<
I need to find out where in the heck to get these now. I'm not paying for installation support.
If not check your ISP's spam filter. Sometimes important stuff ends up there.
Last edited by Breeze on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Not in my spam folder. I'm starting to wonder what kind of choice I made diving into this abyss. Seems like too many hands in the pot and no one knows who's stirring it.

Did you get an email that's named: AIR Music Technology - Order Confirmation (Order #XxxxxXxxxx)?

If so, select it and then scroll down... more.... ;)

Breeze wrote:Did you get an email that's named: AIR Music Technology - Order Confirmation (Order #XxxxxXxxxx)?

If so, select it and then scroll down... more.... ;)
Yes, thanks, but the Digital Rights codes are the same as the Unlock codes they gave me.
It told me on the Sonivox/Air authorization site that the "license" code was invalid when I entered the digital rights/unlock code for Hybrid. It wouldn't accept the Hybrid code, so I tried the Loom code instead, but it didn't work either.
I went back and tried the digital rights code for the entire AIEP, but that didn't work (with and without spaces in the number). I was hoping it would; there's a code for the full pack and separate codes for the individual plugins.

Software is unusable on my machine without correct codes.
Last edited by Musical Gym on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Musical Gym wrote:I'm going to go ahead and initiate a PayPal dispute since the software can't be used on my system.
That way, they'll have a chance to resolve the issue or give me a refund.
I'm sorry that it didn't work the first time. I had a problem when I bought the Black bundle first (for $99 then upgraded to the full expansion for another $129), I felt before the upgrade this "not good" feeling, but actually Simon and Chris were very helpful and had the will to solve any problem I had.

The problem I had was I couldn't even login with my email to download the software, but I went ahead and upgraded! I really liked Hybrid3 and Transfuser videos, so I took the risk. Then everything was smooth and I could login with my email and download all the software and I had all the codes that (fortunately) worked.

In the end, it worth all the hassle with login, download and installation. I hope the new manager will even make it easier to download/authorize.

Try cfigueroa at inmusicsales dot com (Chris Figueroa) if Simon is busy. He helped me to solve my problem.

Thanks a lot Engee, I appreciate it.

I just tried Loom's code and it worked.
Last edited by Musical Gym on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

No time to read the whole thread but you shouldnt have to register on any sites.

Just run the authoriser that comes with each plugin in the pack, on Mac they appeared on the desktop.

topaz wrote:No time to read the whole thread but you shouldnt have to register on any sites.

Just run the authoriser that comes with each plugin in the pack, on Mac they appeared on the desktop.
When I clicked "Authorize", a browser opened with a page that I needed to enter the code, then a communication occurred between that page and the authorization window of the program and the process ended with the authorization. Have they changed that?

I'm sure I just ignored the webpage and they worked.

I was able to authorize all seven except for Hybrid.
The Hybrid code is for Hybrid 3, but the authorizer is for Hybrid 2.
Maybe Simon or Chris can help.

None of the six authorized plugs are showing in Studio One after multiple rescans of vstplugins.
All six do show up in Reaper.

Is there a special Hybrid 3 authorizer??
Last edited by Musical Gym on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

topaz wrote:I'm sure I just ignored the webpage and they worked.
Maybe because it is different on Mac.
Musical Gym wrote:I was able to authorize all seven except for Hybrid.
The Hybrid code is for Hybrid 3, but the authorizer is for Hybrid 2.
Maybe Simon or Chris can help.
Just be sure you are installing/authorizing the same version. Are you sure you are running Hybrid 3 installation file and not Hybrid 2?

Glad that you could solve all the others ;)

Thanks, yes, Hybrid-3.0.0 installer; the authorizer says Hybrid 2 when you open it and the manual is AIR Hybrid 2.0 - User Guide.pdf.
Unlock code is Hybrid 3.0 - PC Unlock Code.

Return to “Instruments”