Overture 2015

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello gang,

back to orchestral :) This is my first entry for this year. I hope you enjoy the Video!
Feedback would be cool :phones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFhfxMKR66A

Monday evening bump :arrow:

awsome

Funeral Records wrote:awsome
thanks for the Feedback!

Nice piece, Wolf. It's got "movie credit" credentials for sure. I enjoyed the composition and the ending was very effective. The string sounds on here were very good indeed.

Lose the hat, get a baton and tuxedo.

What happened to the bison? Did they emigrate already?

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Nice piece, Wolf. It's got "movie credit" credentials for sure. I enjoyed the composition and the ending was very effective. The string sounds on here were very good indeed.

Lose the hat, get a baton and tuxedo.

What happened to the bison? Did they emigrate already?

Good work :)
hey seismic, thanks for your visit and entertaining feedback :tu:

- I'm glad you enjoyed the song and the strings. I also found the ending very nice when the "mourning" of the ice floes (geosonic) mixed with the female legato mmmhs...
- I'll stick to the Baseball caps. I'm an old geezer and want to be hip. totally useless - but leave me that Illusion... :ud:
- the Bison? I have to admit they are kinda pampered. during These temperatures they prefer to stay indoors.....

Very nice! I think you did a good job of using several completely different string libraries together. I also enjoyed your subtle but effective use of electronic and field recording elements. I'd love to hear a recording with better sound quality than this video, though!

davidstiles wrote:Very nice! I think you did a good job of using several completely different string libraries together. I also enjoyed your subtle but effective use of electronic and field recording elements. I'd love to hear a recording with better sound quality than this video, though!
hey david, thanks for your Feedback! I'm glad you liked the different strings sounds together. and yes, I also like electronic Sounds for transitions...it's a good alternative to the usual cymbals!

:tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”