FR - (plz read) right click menu with tools and other good features..

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello ! :wink:

-would be excellent if we had tools selectable by line on right click menu (like cubase) for people who use just mouse and no keyboard (1,2,3,4,5 keys for tool change)..

-also i can't wait for "track delay" (positive or negative) like in ableton, a main tool for my productions.

-right click to rename clip and track

-not have to relaunch BWS to change audio engine settings (asio buffer etc...) (edit: nvm...)

-move/reorder panels (like browser to the left...)

-ability to resize mixer's separator lines so the insertfx are not limited to 5 lines.

-auto-makeup for compressor (cubase-like, with soft and hard knee..)à

- host synced flanger (16,8,4,2,1,1/2,1/4, 1/8...), edit: and manual flanger (cubase-like)

-more plugs (vintage compressor, stereo "widener", RMS meter, phaser...)

voilà...

bitwig won my heart !! so good app, that need to become GRAND !! :tu:
Last edited by Chr1sMK2 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

+ 1 on right click tools (but6 then I am coming to BWS as a Cubase and Live user!)

Personally I would much rather see BW concentrate on improving the DAW (workflow) rather than add more plug ins, as generally I find I use my purchased VSTs for most jobs like compression, reverb and delay); also, as soon as we have V2 with the open modular environment you (and probably a talented user base) can build what ever they want! MAX is currently the only reason I have to go back to Live...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

got also cub 7.5 and live lite..

would be good if we can put buffer to 2048 (1024 may be not enough).

also write to tech support pls, read here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=420129

Ye, thats what i just done.

What u think about that wishlist ?

Chr1sMK2 wrote:hello ! :wink:

-would be excellent if we had tools selectable by line on right click menu (like cubase) for people who use just mouse and no keyboard (1,2,3,4,5 keys for tool change)..

also coming from from cubase, but actualy do not miss that menu

-also i can't wait for "track delay" (positive or negative) like in ableton, a main tool for my productions.

i requested that as well a while ago, hope it will come! Will ask again..

you mean an option in the menu "rename" ? yea would be good..

-not have to relaunch BWS to change audio engine settings (asio buffer etc...) (edit: nvm...)

i don't mind that actualy. Can live with a restart. The most important one is the buffer size, and i think you do not need to restart?!

i like the placement, so i wouldn't need that. Also there is the audition browser coming, wich is a floating window.

-ability to resize mixer's separator lines so the insertfx are not limited to 5 lines.

yea would be good!

not using that comp very often, so i do not really care .. using u-he presswerk

- host synced flanger (16,8,4,2,1,1/2,1/4, 1/8...), edit: and manual flanger (cubase-like)

same here, using the uhbik flanger

i'm sure they'll come at one point. but internal plugins are not too important for me.

here are my thoughts ;)

Studio One has two really nice context sensitive right click features:
http://macprovid.vo.llnwd.net/o43/hub/m ... Layers.jpg

Track rename and color change. That would be a huge time saver vs mousing over to the info tab.

Also +1 for right click in space and have the tools selection available.

SWallace wrote:
Track rename and color change.
color change is already there..

Suloo wrote:
Chr1sMK2 wrote:hello ! :wink:

also coming from from cubase, but actualy do not miss that menu

i requested that as well a while ago, hope it will come! Will ask again..

you mean an option in the menu "rename" ? yea would be good..

i don't mind that actualy. Can live with a restart. The most important one is the buffer size, and i think you do not need to restart?!

i like the placement, so i wouldn't need that. Also there is the audition browser coming, wich is a floating window.

yea would be good!

not using that comp very often, so i do not really care .. using u-he presswerk

same here, using the uhbik flanger

i'm sure they'll come at one point. but internal plugins are not too important for me.

here are my thoughts ;)
Thx for your reply, :wink:

i partially agree with you, i mean :

YE, workflow is primary... but some plugins like beat repeat and stereo widener should be included like delay reverb & flanger in all daw in v1.0. (we in 2015)

of course i also got some plugs that got better quality than included ones, but i think there should be what is needed for a production from A to Z. u free to add better quality plugs after that...

thats my concept of any daw today.

Return to “Bitwig”