computer music magazine on zinio, no paypal option

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

didn't know where to post this so stuck it here

i've been trying to buy the latest digital copy of Computer Music on Zinio
just a single copy, but it isn't giving me the paypal option to buy like it usually does
i'm only seeing card options
i've been trying to buy this issue for the last few days, but the paypal button isn't there
i've tried it on chrome and firefox, same thing
anyone else having the same problem?

Won't solve your problem with Zinio, but if you own an Android phone, and have a Google account, Computer Music is not only cheaper in the Googe Play Store than on Zinio, but you can also pay with your mobile provider's bill, or charge your Google balance with gift cards. Of course your choice, just might be an option.

Just tried and there's a note saying:
Pay with PayPal?
Only payments that are not recurring (like single issue orders) can be purchased with PayPal.
So it should be possible, but there's no dropdown for PayPal.

I haven't gotten anything from Zinio since they stopped giving out the free vouchers so a couple of weeks ago I bought a 2 year subscription to CM from Future's webstore and with a 15% off voucher I got from their Facebook page it worked out at just over €52 compared to €36.99 for a 1 year subscription through Apple Newsstand.

They also sell single issues and accept PayPal, but I assume you'll have to use their app to view the magazine.
Last edited by sprnva on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clicked wrong button. derp...

Return to “Instruments”