n.i. replika can't type rename preset with capitol letter

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi anybody have this problem? seems caps lock prevents typing.

Cap lock makes the letter keys play midi notes (makes your keyboard a keyboard!)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

i know. it wont let me enter capitol letters. it just plays the typing keyboard like a synth.

hi does anybody know how to fix this? replika is the only vst i have that suffers this problem.

AstralExistence wrote:i know. it wont let me enter capitol letters. it just plays the typing keyboard like a synth.
Ah, OK- I understand- I can write in Capitals in the inspector etc. no problem (it knows where your cursor is and doesn't play notes when you are in a text box normally (including VSTs) - is this just this one plug you have a problem with?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

my issue with replika is that bitwig can not remember delay time, other parameters are ok, but delay time allways at 1/64

Return to “Bitwig”