Move Favourites Between Computers

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've recently updated my old iMac to an iMac Retina and have reinstalled Zebra and ZebraHZ on the retina. I've moved across my User Patches, MSEG's and Oscillators, but was wondering how to move across my favourites for both Zebra and ZebraHZ. Where are they stored?

On a side note, that's all I had to move across, I'm not missing anything am I.

Thanks in advance.

Favorites are listed in a text file per directory, alongside patches - should persist when dragging folders, pretty easy that way

In your Preset directory you should have a file named "Favourites.db" that contains your favorites.

For example, on Hive it's located at:

Code: Select all

Hive.data\Presets\Hive\Favourites.db
I'm not sure about favorites for modules/oscs/msegs if they are stored in the Presets directory or if they are stored under their respective module directory.

You can open (but don't save!) the file with a text editor to make sure it contains what you marked.

Thanks for the replies, the favourites .txt file was stored in the presets directory. I copied it to the same directory on my new computer and it works perfectly. I'm not sure if I'm mistaken bmrzycki, but I don't think there is a favourites for the oscillators and mseg's.

Anyway thanks for the help.

Return to “u-he”