A Couple Piano Trax

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bump from second page :)

Contemplative... pensive... suits me very well.

Very nice, Brisbot. :clap:
When worlds collide...
= May Meditation =

Worldklock wrote:Contemplative... pensive... suits me very well.

Very nice, Brisbot. :clap:

And many thanks to you :hihi:

I liked all of them. I could imagine listening to this whilst looking out of the window on a rainy day in March, just before the clocks go forward. anticipating brighter weather. It also makes very pleasant late-night listening.

Good work :)

Hehe, that's very specific. Strange how that's exactly what I had in mind when I made the track. Now explain to me how you did that!

Three charming musical miniatures each with a distinctive identity. Very well done.

(Except the ending of the last piece was kinda WTF. :hihi:)
seismic1 wrote:I could imagine listening to this whilst looking out of the window on a rainy day in March, just before the clocks go forward.
We have some jumpy times ahead. Feb 29, 2016 is a leap day. Then we spring forward on March 8. Need to buy some good sneakers so I am prepared.

Oh yes, I do agree! Otherwise without speakers you may be ripped out of space and time with these leaps.

Oh and thank you for the compliments :)

Very relaxing :) I enjoyed the three of them.

Wonderful! I especially liked Callipygian Bungalow. It's both peaceful and frantic. Beautiful melodies.

thanks guys for the compliments! :)

Brisbot wrote:Hehe, that's very specific. Strange how that's exactly what I had in mind when I made the track. Now explain to me how you did that!
Has to be the booze talkin' :D

Return to “Music Cafe”