Free Trancegate pack public beta (EDIT)

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tripple.jpg
Hi there,

I decided to make a kind of prerelease for everybody who is interested in...
But this is a prerelease, which means, there can bugs or problems occur and there is no indepth instructions available for now...

2 devices themselves are more or less ready with quite a lot of patterns and should be available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oowxcrwyhcbj ... k.zip?dl=0

just open the archive and copy the "User" folder into your MuLab/Mux installation folder... it will not override anything existing in you User library but will add a few things:

MUX: 2 presets and 2 png files
Sequence: 2 folders one for each device named like them, which contain the patterns, which you can load per drag n drop
Sample: this contains a samplepack for drums, which I made some time ago, but if I remember right never made public... this is all made by myself and absolutely free to use without any copyright violation...

I hope the download link will work :-)

Edit:
There were some mistakes on the LFGator:
-D/W knobs for the drive were named wrong and had 50% value by default...fixed
-Pan knobs at the end of the effect chain removed... doesn´t make any sense in that device...

Download new version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/krxhi6l5quggi ... r.zip?dl=0

Here is a beginners tutorial... sorry... I didn´t had time to make a better one :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-OQZl ... e=youtu.be
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Trancit on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I can confirm that the download is working. Will take a closer look in MUX later.

Just one Q:
Didn't you mention to also offer MIDI files? I only found .MuSequence files. Unless this is a public beta limitation.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:I can confirm that the download is working. Will take a closer look in MUX later.

Just one Q:
Didn't you mention to also offer MIDI files? I only found .MuSequence files. Unless this is a public beta limitation.
Yeah, I didn´t made any midi files atm because MuLab saves them with tempo information... but you can make midi files yourself with the MuLab free version...drag n drop a musequence into the timeline, menu "Session > Export Midi File"

Download works!

You might want to tell how to use it.

And big thanks for the drum samples!!

thank you

AndreasD wrote: You might want to tell how to use it.
I tried... it´s too complex... a video will follow :-)

Just a short hint: both devices needs midi input in form of a note(no matter which), which is held as long as you want the effect to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the bottom of my heart

THANK YOU :tu: :party: :hug:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

This is fantastic. Thank you!

thank for the update

Return to “MUTOOLS”