Envelope triggering bug?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been using Synthmaster since Christmas, and I've really been enjoying its combination of completely conventional VA architecture (it works just like my hardware AN1x) with luxurious feature overload (you mean I can have eight different waves per oscillator with individually controllable volume, pan, tone and phase? and FM? and AM?)

However, one or two things have been bugging me. When I play rapidly repeated notes on a polyphonic patch with filter cutoff modulated with a multisegment envelope, every dozen or so notes one will play with an obviously different (apparently wrong) envelope. The notes seem to play with a constant cutoff set at the level of the final node of the envelope.

I've reproduced this on very simple patches with only amp and filter modulation active. Is this a known issue? have I missed something?

I'm running Synthmaster 2.6.21 as a 32 bit VST in REAPER 4.76 on OS X 10.10

Hi there,

Would it be possible for you to upload a preset that demonstrates this issue ?

or email it to me at bulent.biyikoglu AT gmail. DOT com
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Two presets attached demonstrating the issue, using an MSEG to modulate the filter cutoff. I have activated the arpeggiator, which makes it very easy to hear the behaviour i'm talking about. I would expect every note to sound identical, but on my system every so often a note stands out with a completely different filter cutoff. The same thing happens when I trigger repeated notes from my sequencer or midi keyboard.

Hope you can shed some light on this!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “KV331 Audio”