Zipped Folder for BFD Gretsch Won't Unzip

Official support for: drumdrops.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The compressed folder for the newly released BFD Gretsch pack indicates that the file is empty and won't decompress. In General information, the file shows to contain 1.22 GB.
I am using Windows 8.1. Any suggestions?

did you try rar-unzipper?
btw, did you manage to get a free pack - I got yesterday also the note for today 4pm (GMT) launch and 20 first free, it must have been a scam because I was there and every tenth of seconds but newer saw any free packs, they just suddenly disappeared. Didn´t wan´t to buy the stuff with that lousy "offer" discount.

Thanks Harry, I'll try rar. Yes, I got a free one. At 11:00:01am EST, I hit the buy button as soon as it appeared. Unfortunately, I went from elation to dejection after my install attempt. I am currently re-downloading it.

7Zip did the trick. I'm back to elation!!!

Hi Oliviachas - yep email me if you have any issues. nick@drumdrops.com - we zipped this with windup which should be universally fine but you do get the odd weird bits of software misbehaving.

Harry_HH - no scam they just went in the flash of an eye - 20 lucky customers got it for free - there were 300 customers hitting refresh when the offer went live so as you can imagine the free ones go super quick.

miloco wrote:Hi Oliviachas - yep email me if you have any issues. nick@drumdrops.com - we zipped this with windup which should be universally fine but you do get the odd weird bits of software misbehaving.

Harry_HH - no scam they just went in the flash of an eye - 20 lucky customers got it for free - there were 300 customers hitting refresh when the offer went live so as you can imagine the free ones go super quick.
As said, I was there every tenth of second. There must be some ranking preference of the international server network which caused this inequality of the clients, i.e. same as a scam to me in practice who didn't have any change.

Sorry you feel that way. We are only trying to do something nice for our cool customers. Maybe not bother in future.

miloco wrote:Sorry you feel that way. We are only trying to do something nice for our cool customers. Maybe not bother in future.
Or organize this "something nice" in some other way which is not based on the server privileges.

I didn't get in the first 20 (though I have in the past) and was happy to buy the BFD kit (downloading right now.) I think it's pretty cool/nice that drum drops do that. Their sample packs are affordable nonetheless, so you won't hear me complaining. Here is to the next BFD kit!
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

Return to “Drumdrops”