Ample Sound 2.0.1 crashes when loading tab file

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This happens both when I try the stand alone app as well as in Pro Tools.

Hi, please send your tab to service@amplesound.net to help us figure out. You can also attach it here.

It is with any tab, GP5 or GPX, even the Hotel California tab on Ample Sound's website.

I tried uninstalling my AGL, AGM, and AGT. When I tried re-installing the AGL alone it worked. Then when I installed AGM, both AGL and AGM crashed every time I tried to load a tab.

Can you play the default loaded tab 'Welcome to Guitar Tab Player' ? Is your system Windows or Mac?

Yes, I can play the pre-loaded tab. It only crashes when trying to load another file (not necessarily play another file). I am running OS X 10.10

Please install the latest update whose file name ends up with 20150224. If still not work, please install the latest complete installer. Apologize for the disturb.

I just tried both methods and it still crashes.

Does it crash when you just reload the default loaded tab by clicking the reload button? We just want to make this problem more clear. I'm not sure if you have installed the latest update. Please send an email to shaoduo@amplesound.net and we'll help you to figure out.

No, it doesn't crash when reloading the default tab.

I have tried installing the 20150224 update as well as reinstall the 2.0.1 complete installer.

We confirm some tabs including hotel california cannot be open on Mac. We will release a very quick fix for this.

Great, look forward to it.

Any update on this?

Hi, our RTAS developer certificate has just expired and we're waiting for the renewal to build the update. Hopefully it will be released this week.

Return to “Ample Sound”