Air 2.0.4 Update Status

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

what's the eta on this ? :)

Updates are on the Air site now - slow download!

yes you are right new updates available , but it needs now an ilok Activations Code and i don´t have received one yet !

DrumAddict wrote:yes you are right new updates available , but it needs now an ilok Activations Code and i don´t have received one yet !
I've received nothing either. Has anyone gotten these mythical new codes without signing up to beta test this new release?
-Matt

I recently purchased Transfuser - I think it's fantastic. Currently, it's the only A.I.R. product I own, but I'd like to get more! I only want to feel confident that there is on-going steady development, updates and support. Lovely software! But... I would really appreciate a bigger G.U.I. Especially fonts! Come On, A.I.R. Technology! I know you can do it!!! Don't hide all that power behind a small interface! Scalable vectors! That's the future! Well, ain't it??? :) :D :lol:

No update links for Structure, Strike and Velvet...

DrumAddict wrote:yes you are right new updates available , but it needs now an ilok Activations Code and i don´t have received one yet !
Ah I did wonder about that, good thing I held off installing them then.

Also waiting for iLok activation code mail....

Is there any word of an ETA on the activation codes?

so without an ilok it wont run ?

aMUSEd wrote:Updates are on the Air site now - slow download!
How do you get to the updates?!

DrFolder wrote:Is there any word of an ETA on the activation codes?
if you see how long it has takes them from the update announcement until the updates now has still arrived on there site , probably weeks

HobbyCore wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Updates are on the Air site now - slow download!
How do you get to the updates?!
From the downloads section on the product pages.

DrumAddict wrote:
DrFolder wrote:Is there any word of an ETA on the activation codes?
if you see how long it has takes them from the update announcement until the updates now has still arrived on there site , probably weeks
better make that "months" - keeps your level of frustration lower :wink:

I think part of the problem is there doesn't seem to be any infrastructure on their system for handling user accounts so I'm not sure how they would know who to send user codes to even. The register product page doesn't even ask for a serial and there is no user area or anything.
Last edited by aMUSEd on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”