Thank you Meldaproductions/ Vojtech

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just had to stop working on my project and say "thank you," for your plugins as a MTotalBundle user. I was working on a project and needed a reverb for a channel on my project. I tried a number of highly regarded, other reverbs (Convolution Pro, UltraReverb, even some nebula kernels). Then I grabbed MMultiBandConvolution and not only did it sound great, ... it had an EQ in the advanced settings, and it let me create the perfect result.

Many of your plugins have similar gems, I'm using MAutoDynamicEQ, MSpectralDynamics, MDynamicsLimiter, MRythmizer, MCompare ... and they are all great. They have a learning curve perhaps more than some, but I think that might be necessary because of the power and capabilities they have. You can count me as an enthusiastic endorser of your products.

Thanks again,

JW / Beatdriver408

Thank you very much JW!!!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I'll join in, too. There are only three companies that I have experienced this level of developer/customer interaction with; MeldaProduction, Boz Digital, and Sound Radix.

I can always be confident in purchasing Melda stuff because not only is it really good software, but all my questions are answered quickly by the guy that runs the show. I'm just really thrilled not only with what these plugins can accomplish, but also with the quality of support that I've gotten.

Vojtech may not like Pro Tools and AAX, but I am really glad that he acquiesced to make AAX versions so I can use all this stuff with my main DAW.

Melda is the best! And how cool is the "F1 to access the help system" hotkey? :love:
Desktop: Win 7 Pro SP1 | i7 960 (4 cores 3.2 GHz) | 16 GB RAM | GTX470 | SSD boot plus 3x HDDs
Laptop: Win 8.1 | i7 4710HQ (4 cores 2.5 GHz)| 16 GB RAM | GTX850m | SSD boot plus one HDD

Thank you folks!!! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

beatdriver408 wrote:...have a learning curve perhaps more than some, but I think that might be necessary because of the power and capabilities they have. You can count me as an enthusiastic endorser of your products.
+2

All i would add in there somewhere would be the word 'quality'.

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Thank you all folks! :love:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”