64bit OS X , When?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

recursive one wrote:
Ruben(LD) wrote: improving sound quality and layout...
Could you share some more info about this?
I was wondering about that too.

So are you (LD) saying that the next update will also have a new layout? That would be amazing if you guys ditched the two tabs appraoch for the A and B parts. That is really annoying and not necesary. You could fit all the A and B oscillators and the two filters on a single view I'm sure.

cheers

F Unbelievable it's still not out....

Sad that the company that builds one of the best and most successful VSTi's is so badly run and clearly not invested in development.
< nobody cares what you use >

There's a teaser screenshot on the Facebook page.

show please ;)
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

I thought you were getting rid of the two tab layout :shrug:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Nope, never spoke of it...

Please notice this is just AN image...the upcoming update will be more customize able and re-sizeable to everyone who wishes to.

Ruben(LD) wrote:Nope, never spoke of it...

Please notice this is just AN image...the upcoming update will be more customize able and re-sizeable to everyone who wishes to.
Oh I'm sorry Ruben.
No idea where I dreamt that one up then.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Ruben(LD) wrote:Nope, never spoke of it...

Looooooks gooooooood Ruben :D

Though I also wished the two tab will be amended... not for v1. I understand it's unnecessarily wasted time to redo the skin for v1. I hope that v2 gets rid of the two tab GUI :wink:

@Ruben(LD),

Would you consider giving periodic updates on the progress of bringing the 64bit OSX version of Sylenth? The excitement created by the teaser photo of the updated version showed that many of us still care about Sylenth and would like to reintegrate it into our workflow. Your periodic engament with the KVR community through more pictures or simple progress updates would go a long way in rebuilding trust in Lennar Digital of customers and users of Sylenth who have felt abandoned for a long time...

Simple weekly or biweekly posts, e.g. today we are polishing the look of the cut-off knob :-), is all it takes to engage us again...
I witnessed the Nice, France terrorist attack, told the story with a music video: https://youtu.be/eHhw4Bl9HOs

+1

I have wanted Sylenth for quite some time, but only if/when a Mac 64-bit version comes out.
You can get past the ugly default skin with the lovely skin by Lance Thackeray (http://pureav.deviantart.com/art/Sylent ... -430769010) but...
Seeing a friend use Sylenth through JBridgeM on Ableton 64-bit is really painful, specially if you use full-screen on a Mac. It opens the JBridgeM pop-up, then Sylenth opens OUT of the DAW space, you have to Alt+Tab to get at it. Then every time you open Sylenth, the pop-up opens and Alt+Tab again... it's a pain in the .... :(

@Mariosprt

I use Logic X (64bit only) and my solution is to use JBridgeM (which gives me a VST, not an AU version) and open the resulting Sylenth VST inside the NI Maschine plug-in in Logic. Painful and a processor hit, but usable...and less expensive than other solutions (if you have Maschine, that is).
I witnessed the Nice, France terrorist attack, told the story with a music video: https://youtu.be/eHhw4Bl9HOs

@pmczar

I don't have Maschine, but didin't know it was possible to load VSTs into the Maschine as a plug-in, that's rather useful. But yeah, I can see the increased latency there.
I heard 32Lives is more streamlined but, way more expensive than jBridge.
64-bit Sylenth is where the Holy Grail :D

Just you guys know. Sylenth works pretty neat with 32Live (a 32bit bridge) from Soundradix and Logic X. Of course I'd like to see a native 64bit version too ;)

I too wish for 64 Bit OS X. Luckily sylenth1 is running fine in Bitwig studio, which has 32/64 bridge

Return to “LennarDigital”