Alright Fella's - New Reason forum available

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not sure is this even alloved here, and not sure am i in the right forum place - if not mod please delete or move thread and send ma a PM, don't ban me. For all you sissies, pros and mad users there is a new place for Reason users. So you actually don't have to fight over here :hihi:

Not entirely my project however i did helped to start everything. But don't PM me or something, there is contact email, and i am not sure is it even ready but one person from team told me that it's kinda ready. Some cool stuff will be over there. As time goes they will reveal it...

Let the games begin :clown:

http://www.reason-forum.com

Good luck with it. :) But why another Reason forum, if you don't mind me asking? Isn't there like 5 others already?

I've actually been playing around with Reason again for the first time in maybe a year, but I had rarely ever gone to the Propellerheads' forum as it was always such a mess. It's definitely interesting to see a few replacements out there, but it's also confusing, especially as none of them really have a large number of users yet.

It's a shame that all the people out there running forums can't get together and pool resources to run a single one.
Sweet child in time...

Yeah, i thought Reason Talk was more or less the place to go now. This only leads to a continuous split up of Reason users IMO. No offence.

chk071 wrote:Good luck with it. :) But why another Reason forum, if you don't mind me asking? Isn't there like 5 others already?
Like i said - not my thing(i even don't have Reason anymore). I helped with CSS, server and domain stuff.

You know what is funny? I told them and asked same question. I am aware of 3 forums. From what i understand they told me that they know for different forums and that they are fine and useful - however their goal is to replicate old forum and improve it with some cool upcoming ideas (which are indeed cool but i can't say)

Team is working on some forum stuff ATM and that is everything i know matte.

As i see it in my daily job everyone is thinking that they are better then someone else which is fine by me as long as everyone respect other side.

chk071 wrote:Yeah, i thought Reason Talk was more or less the place to go now. This only leads to a continuous split up of Reason users IMO. No offence.
I totally agree but like i said - not my stuff and let the games begin. I feel sorry for Reason people, props should leave old forum at least for user reference (i think eve Steinberg leaved their old forum available for some years). There was some amazing stuff inside (and some bad).

From my job experience - most functional forum/website will turn to be leading one. Which forum will provide that experience - i don't know...

Alright. Well i guess it will sort itself anyway, regarding which forum offers the best experience, or where the people feel at home most.

I just joined. We'll see how it plays out but it sure is the best-looking alternative I've seen.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Karten wrote:I just joined. We'll see how it plays out but it sure is the best-looking alternative I've seen.
Yeah, i have a part in that (not everything) :tu:

Anyway friend just asked me this (be amazed): can i honestly recommend him some KVR characters/users which are well known, experienced and mature so they can ask them to join for their internal upcoming projects.

I was like :-o

Then i started to laugh :hihi:

I think he was a bit shocked because he asked me what is wrong with the question...i said nothing my friend - obviously you are not familiar with KVR forum place and Reason users over there :hihi:

There is no way i am going to be responsible for recommending anyone from army of crazy people (me included) which argue and make elephant out of simple fly. No way! Haha.. That should be a joke but most of the time this is true (just look every Reason thread) but anyway no chance i don't know anyone, i can not trust even to myself!

My impression is that they are maybe too optimistic when it goes for "nature" of the people (and Reason users) and i already told them my guess which is that forum is going to turn in to shitstorm but they don't share my opinion and apparently they are not shy to ban anyone breaking their rules. Like i said - different folks different vision.

It certainly feels like the PH forum of old.

Good work!!
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

kmonkey wrote:
Karten wrote:I just joined. We'll see how it plays out but it sure is the best-looking alternative I've seen.
Yeah, i have a part in that (not everything) :tu:

Anyway friend just asked me this (be amazed): can i honestly recommend him some KVR characters/users which are well known, experienced and mature so they can ask them to join for their internal upcoming projects.

I was like :-o

Then i started to laugh :hihi:
Well, I have already posted there and I would be quite interested.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Well i wasn't joking whole time, i can't recommend anyone (i explained) but i am sure some good Reason guys are here at KVR.

I'll try to connect you (will send you PM after i get response)

trimph1 wrote:It certainly feels like the PH forum of old.

Good work!!
Yes it does. ATM they are working on file upload features..that's missing. I can't recall was it possible to upload files (like reason songs) to old Reason forum? Can anyone recall?

kmonkey wrote:There is no way i am going to be responsible for recommending anyone from army of crazy people (me included) which argue and make elephant out of simple fly.
Sir, we have completed the bologna statue of Bono, prepped the Slip 'n Slide, watered the Chia pets, and our war fleet is near ready. We await your orders.

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

xNiMiNx wrote:
kmonkey wrote:There is no way i am going to be responsible for recommending anyone from army of crazy people (me included) which argue and make elephant out of simple fly.
Sir, we have completed the bologna statue of Bono, prepped the Slip 'n Slide, watered the Chia pets, and our war fleet is near ready. We await your orders.

Hahaha

That's a good one :hihi:

never saw it before.. :tu:

you obviously understand what i pointed out..

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”