Sylenth1 teaser on Facebook

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sylenth1

Blue Wind Project wrote:it's got lens flares...was J.J. Abrams involved ?
Haha!

Did Michael Bay direct it's development so it has new explosive sounds?

Had too
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

That's actually a reflection of a lamp. Like a living room lamp. As in...I'm sitting in my easy chair wearing a smokers robe.

nm

Skinnable?

nothing new to see here. waiting for teaser 2!

Ameyah Audio wrote:waiting for teaser 2!
Hmmm, let's see....... in 2020? :hihi:

Dasheesh wrote:That's actually a reflection of a lamp. Like a living room lamp. As in...I'm sitting in my easy chair wearing a smokers robe.
I know...I was just trying to be a smart ass :D

it's going 64-bit.

Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Echoes in the Attic wrote:FINALLY. THE EFFECTS ARE IN ITALICS.
Damn, that means the loud parts will be out of sync with the quiet parts. Does anyone know a good de-italiciser? Or maybe a diagonal compressor?

Teksonik wrote:Is it really pink and purple ? Still any progress is welcome............ :tu:
Did you mean to post exactly the same thing in the other thread about it:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7#p6059557

or was it just coincidence? I like pink and purple.

Regnas wrote:
Ameyah Audio wrote:waiting for teaser 2!
Hmmm, let's see....... in 2020? :hihi:
Same thoughts.

There's nothing to see here.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Sylenthers should remember to thank Urs for bringing about an end to Leonards years of product neglect.
User base repeated requests for mac 64 bit and general updates go by the wayside, yet one sylenth killer from U-he later and here we all are.

Some great respect (and/or commercial fear) for Hive being shown right there by lennar.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Posted on the same day..........doesn't exactly qualify as "old news"........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

basslinemaster wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Is it really pink and purple ? Still any progress is welcome............ :tu:
Did you mean to post exactly the same thing in the other thread about it:
or was it just coincidence? .
Yes I meant to post exactly the same thing in two different threads about exactly the same thing.
basslinemaster wrote: I like pink and purple.
That's nice. I on the other hand prefer the plugins I use to not look like a child's toy...... :wink:

EDIT: Anyway Exode color adjusted the screenshot and it's not really pink and purple.....but it is still as color ugly as the original. Hopefully user skinning will be one of the features included in a future release.....if ever released.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”