Zyklus Improvisor, real-time harmonic sequencer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe Java not installed?

A "few" changes in the layout.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I seem to remember hearing that this only has support for Major and Natural Minor scales.Is this still the case?
Musicmaker: "I'm playing all the right notes, but not neccesarily in the right order" Eric Morecame : Comedy Bhoddisatva

No, Melodic and Harmonic minor scales were later introduced as an option. But scales are only the foundation of the harmonizer, the construction of the "final scale" as THE transforming part of sequences involves several more steps. You can play some fairly non standard chords and still come up with something interesting. Is it all the time following the musical theory? Probably not.

Hi. Glad to see you keep going with your project. I was busy with BlueARP all this time (and still I am), but I was watching your progress. Please send me PM to your yahoo group, as I read membership is needed to download Zyklus. I'm ready to test it as soon as it comes out. It will be interesting to connect it to my Motif XS Rack - it has 8 Insert FX processors, so it's possible to create a 8-track multi with separate FX on each track.

Previous version looked like optimized for a Launchpad.

Actually I had some sort of tablet in mind (sorry, no iPad) but a Lauchpad is possibly suited as well if midi remote operation is included which I'm planning as well. A tablet still looks to me as the optimum and I like hereby to ask the question what resolutions are the most common in tablet land or is it a jungle out there?

OMFG!

you are back at it bronswerk! :tu:

this is going to be epic. 8)

hi,
i wanna try the zyklus

Hello, I would like a copy of Zyklus Improvisor. Thank you Good Sir.

Thx for this piece of genius Bronswerk! An amazing piece of software (free or not!) you have there. I plan on actually taking the time to try and master it someday (and THAT's saying something I guess ;)).

(Note: Graywolf, your BlueARP's pretty good too BTW!)

Thanks for the kind words. Btw. BlueArp is amazing :clap:
Maybe it's time for a little update. It has a very squared look with all those cells, but keep in in mind it's still designed with a tablet or touchscreen in mind.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bronswerk wrote:Actually I had some sort of tablet in mind (sorry, no iPad) but a Lauchpad is possibly suited as well if midi remote operation is included which I'm planning as well. A tablet still looks to me as the optimum and I like hereby to ask the question what resolutions are the most common in tablet land or is it a jungle out there?
Hi,
There are various sizes, most common, 7", 8", 9.7" (iPad) and 10". Aspect ratios vary also, 16:10 and 4:3.
So does resolution, most common, 1280x800, 1920x1080 (HD), 1920x1200, 2048x1536 (iPad Retina) and beyond.
My tablet, nVidia Shield is 8", 1920x1200, 16:10.
An iPad Air, is 9.7", 2048x1536, 4:3 aspect ratio.

Maybe you could try to figure out the minimum/recomended resolution of Zyklus GUI and go from there. :)
Some developers have 2 versions one 'normal' and another 'HD'.

Can somebody please tell me how to get my hands on v.2? I currently only have the old V.0.5..but this looks like a really cool step forward in design.

My thanks in advance. :wink:
Ambient Mechanics

Just wanted to stop by and say that this is one of the most amazing things I've seen created in Max. Really nice job.. well done! :clap:

Return to “Instruments”