Is the price of UVI SparkVerb just right now?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Wondering why the price of this Reverb plugin has such a high price tag ($199). Now, the price has dropped to $99 but I'd like to hear the comments of existing users. How does it compare with those other competitors ?

Regards!
Cowby

Demo it :)

It's a really nice sounding algo. I only have MachFive 3 not the sparkverb itself but its the same thing cut down. $99 is a good price now that they have updated it with pre delay, a glaring omission before.

For the same price you could choose two of Vahallas though.

I've been trying the one in MachFive - it's OK but tbh I prefer the Valhalla ones, B2 and the NI reverbs.

Spark Verb is great and different enough to the Valhallas to make it worth it. I got it $84 from Audio Deluxe. One of the main selling points is the ludicrously low CPU , I mean negligible , great on synths and the like.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

It seems like it has a really easy user interface, too. I love the Valhalla reverbs.. but they do seem a little fiddly to me sometimes. Maybe I just don't have enough experience with them.

The current deal on SparkVerb is very tempting.. even though I've got all the Valhalla goodies.. plus a few others.. Curse you, GAS.

woodsdenis wrote:Spark Verb is great and different enough to the Valhallas to make it worth it. I got it $84 from Audio Deluxe. One of the main selling points is the ludicrously low CPU , I mean negligible , great on synths and the like.
Did not know about the low CPU hit, mmm, may have to bite.

It's $78 in the blowout section at JRRShop right now

I own many reverbs, but Sparkverb is my goto, it's very fast to use, and it's very versatile :) It's possible to get a very bright or very boomy 'effect verb' that sits well in the mix.
...and unlike my other iLok plugs, i don't need to keep the fecking dongle plugged in, so I can use it in my track sketches.

aMUSEd wrote:It's $78 in the blowout section at JRRShop right now
How the hell do I access that section even?! I am logged in with my account, but when I go to the Blowouts site, it asks me to log in again. Then it doesn't accept my login at all...

It seems a bit unpredictable, I usually have to enter my details twice, and it doesn't remember them if you tick the box for it to remember them

That worked (logging in twice). Thanks :)

Bought this reverb :)
Very CPU-friendly.
And I can drag to tweak the response of the reverb on the X-Y Screen.
I like it.

I could only find a few demo vids in youtbue. Did I overlook or what ?

Guys, could you pls point me some demo vid ?

Cheers!
Cowby

I have lexicon and use to have Phoenix by EA and Valhalla V3 but his SparkVerb is by far most versatile and easy to use reverb to date. The quality is top notch as well

Return to “Effects”