February Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Submissions thread is locked, voting thread is up, and I PM'd M'Snah about enabling downloads.

Next month:
The Contest from Beyond the Stars

This month you are asked to submit an entry inspired by 1950s science fiction films (or radio or television shows).

This could be, for example, a song about a real film or show, or music that might have been in an imaginary one. Or a song about an imaginary film. Or music that might have been in a real television show about an imaginary film about a radio show . . . er, you get the idea.
No longer a moderator.

Thank you for the reminder. Fixed now...

D.H. Miltz wrote: Next month:
The Contest from Beyond the Stars
Ooh, nice! Looking forward to lots of spacey Theremin! :love:

Hi all, why not make the voting system of music cafe like kvr one synth challenge? it's absolutely fast and simple!

Thanks for comments Rudi, Nyan Bat is beta version of Nyan Cat, mythical animal dwelling in teh interwebz. No surprise it sounds nothing like a real bat. Obviously Nyan Cat 2.0 will be named Nyan Dat. Picture is not mine, I googled "nyan bat" and it popped out at me.

Thank you guys (and gals?) for the votes and the feedback. It feels good to participate again and actually get some votes... The positive and constructive feedback is inspiring.

Thanks so much to all those gave me votes and spent time to write reviews.
Special thanks to DocJon and HolyRebuked (not for top votes) but for unexpected kind words

So let's get ready for the next month, I'm trying to put together a few ideas in my mind, but I guess I have to make some more research (youtube as main help)

Cheers

Return to “Music Cafe”