Bazille 1.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Urs wrote:
wagtunes wrote:I had to come back to this thread with a report, especially with all the Camel Audio/Apple nonsense that has turned Instruments into their own personal sub forum.

I finally bit the bullet and got Bazille yesterday and I am loving every minute with this thing.

My only frustration is that I have so many programming ideas and only so many hours in the day to implement them, especially with actual "work" that I have to do.

This may very well be my favorite purchase of this year. I haven't had this much fun with a synth since I got Zebra 2.

U-he can really make 'em, can't they?

Thanks to all who turned me onto this thing.
Thank you :oops:
No Urs, thank YOU. For creating such user friendly and amazing instruments. I know someday (when I'm not so broke) I'm going to get Diva as well, but right now funds are a little tight. Maybe if I can sell some Bazille soundbanks (after I've made them) I can use the funds to get Diva. :hihi:

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
liv wrote:Dear thread followers and Bazille enthusiasts.
Canto Con Brio Electric has now been released. Please find the release thread here.
The complete collection contains 128 presets and is available with a 20% discount for a limited time.

Uploaded a new example earlier today, created from a single preset called "Funeral And Arise".

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... -and-arise
I'm not a Bazille owner (yet), but I just wanted to say that I dig your sounds. Nice and dirty! There's a real NIN kinda vibe in there that you really don't hear much in the world of sound banks.
Thats some wonderful compliments, thanks. 8)
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

Sneak peek #2.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/poetic-dream

Hope you enjoy.

Pre-orders are available with a 30% discount.
Before an official announcement, please find more info here.

Poetic Dream is lovely!

i have bought bazilla this week, and.....WOOA!
it's so fresh, i have try to make some drum/perc, bass and he is amazing,
not so complicat and so flexible, a must have :)
thanks to the U-he Team, another number one! 11/10

pdxindy wrote:Poetic Dream is lovely!
Thanks. :)

I rely on bazille when I need sounds that Zebra can't do so well. They compliment each other so well and the CPU usage between the two is very good!
Last edited by V0RT3X on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

Anyone using this for edm? I messed with the demo for a bit and came up with some cool bass sounds. I don't really need the "modern" trancy leads since I have electra 2 for that. Thoughts?

ckam03 wrote:Anyone using this for edm? I messed with the demo for a bit and came up with some cool bass sounds. I don't really need the "modern" trancy leads since I have electra 2 for that. Thoughts?
Outside of a few basics, like as you said bass sounds, I think you'd be hard pressed to get things like supersaws (if even possible) out of Bazille. I haven't tried yet but my gut tells me that it will be a failed experiment.

Yeah when I messed with it, I knew it wouldn't be good for stuff like that. I think it could work for basses and pads, or as a weird character layer to layer underneath something. I dunno though. Are you using it?

ckam03 wrote:Yeah when I messed with it, I knew it wouldn't be good for stuff like that. I think it could work for basses and pads, or as a weird character layer to layer underneath something. I dunno though. Are you using it?
Just for the heck of it, I threw together a down and dirty supersaw with Bazille and it's pretty darn good. The key is in two areas.

1) Detuning the oscillators (all 4)

2) Use an 8 stack and then detune each stack.

3) Use delay and reverb.

Actually sounds pretty wicked. Just make sure you turn down the volume first. Naturally, use mod wheel to adjust the filter cutoff from slightly closed to full open (24 db)

I'm impressed. It's actually usable.

Peek #3 called "Nocturnal Study Of Topology".

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... f-topology

All sounds heard come from Crystalline Textures with no fx used but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.

liv wrote:Peek #3 called "Nocturnal Study Of Topology".

Please enjoy.

All sounds heard come from Crystalline Textures with no fx used but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.
Cool stuff. I checked out your site and really like your Absynth sounds too!

I'd love to see you do a soundbank for Zebra!

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
liv wrote:Peek #3 called "Nocturnal Study Of Topology".

Please enjoy.

Cool stuff. I checked out your site and really like your Absynth sounds too!

I'd love to see you do a soundbank for Zebra!
Thanks Echoes in the attic, great to hear.
The Abyss for Absynth just got an update and all focus now is on Crystalline Textures, both amazing and endlessly inspiring synths to design for.
In the future, there may very well be something for Zebra aswell.

Return to “Instruments”