Test Spectral

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Great review - congratulations!

Yep, its in German only, but its a great review. Not so much because its pretty positive about Spectral, but look how much in depth Holger Gerdes looked into it. During hist test he found 4 bugs, from which 3 are already fixed and I'm working on the last one which is pretty difficult. As he pointed out the Matrix has to few slots, especially with more effects modulation coming in version 1.1, so it will have 24 slots then.

...ehrm and than you guys for bringing it up here and your congratulations :)

Is an editor for own waveforms planned?

The editor is already inside, PietW ! where you can freely move the amplitudes of every harmonic,
then store your new waveform in the folder Spectral/Spectral/Waveform (*Slg).
You can read more details at p 27 in the user manual...
Same thing about the filters

Philippe :phones:

Philippe Favré wrote:The editor is already inside, PietW ! where you can freely move the amplitudes of every harmonic,
then store your new waveform in the folder Spectral/Spectral/Waveform (*Slg).
You can read more details at p 27 in the user manual...
Same thing about the filters

Hi Philippe,

My mistake. Please apologize. I meant to make your own waveform convert into new spectra. :)

Piet

At some point we quite certainly will also allow to draw waveforms (and import single cycle samples), however, this may take a while. To draw your own waveforms is rather a gimmick compared to working with harmonics, in my opinion, but one that I want to have for myself, so I'll most likely do it sooner or later. Usually hand drawn waveforms are much less interesting, but of course, its always good to have :)

I'm ok with you Peter, <<To draw your own waveforms is rather a gimmick compared to working with harmonics, in my opinion...>>.
The hand-drawing seems very exciting but always disappointing. The Spectral harmonic editor is for me the ideal manner, the right place, where we can experiment or report the harmonic levels observed from a spectral analyser (i.e. this excellent MAnalyser from Melda). Very interesting...

I told you. Import your own waveforms makes sense. Too stupid I've sold Spectral:-(

PietW. wrote:I told you. Import your own waveforms makes sense. Too stupid I've sold Spectral:-(
that would be indeed epic, but right now i am good with the harmonic editor in Spectral. 8)

Return to “LinPlug”