Do you think Camel Audio were bought out just for Alchemy? or

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do you think Camel Audio were bought out just for Alchemy? or do you think CA were working on some really innovative stuff and Apple just couldn't have that? so they bought them out?

Just a hunch , but it might be because Alchemy Mobile aka iPad Alchemy ? Just purely guessing here .

It will be interesting to see what happens. I wonder how much money it would take to develop what Camel Audio have done?

And WHEN as well ...

ANOTHER FUCKIN THREAD ????

:roll:

All this speculation has already been discussed to death on the existing thread.

Kriminal wrote:ANOTHER FUCKIN THREAD ????

:roll:
yes. looks like You need to get a grip? you are not obligated to read any of it. no worries.

beely wrote:All this speculation has already been discussed to death on the existing thread.
I did regret posting this a minute later. after browsing the other threads. endless topics..a bit overkill I guess. mods feel free to delete this thread. or not
Last edited by memyselfandus on Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

f**k off

So much hate. generally points to some sort of internal conflict.

memyselfandus wrote: I did regret posting this a minute later. after browsing the other threads. endless topics..a bit overkill I guess. mods feel free to delete this thread. or not
Just lock the topic. You can do this when you start a thread.

Click edit on the first post then click lock thread.

was thinking that. rather have it deleted after seeing all the other speculation threads though. @Kriminal I think there is a bit of miscommunication going on. I was responding here to your comment on the other thread. I also read your comment as attacking Me making another thread. but I think you were frustrated by the amount of of Camel Audio threads. either way.

Mod delete? :hyper:

memyselfandus wrote:Mod delete? :hyper:
:dog: Just lock the frackin thing. Mods are not paid. They have better things to do than cleaning up your mess.

:hihi: dough
Last edited by fedexnman on Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”