One Synth Challenge #72: Eclipsis by VSTZONE (Richard Semper Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Eclipsis

actioncat wrote:Does my track need to be approved or something before it will show up on the group soundcloud? I just want to make sure I did it right, cause it's been a while since i uploaded it now...
Yep, Brian needs to get off his a%*#@$ and approve some tracks! :)

actioncat wrote:Does my track need to be approved or something before it will show up on the group soundcloud? I just want to make sure I did it right, cause it's been a while since i uploaded it now...
I think it does but I don't remember. I don't think mine showed up right away either.

actioncat wrote:Dammit.
:lol: Welcome to the club :wink:

Cool track :tu: Headbanging YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! :D That one was definitely missing until now. Would you mind sharing your patches? I need to have this E Guitar!!!! And yes it seems your track has to be approved first. I also waited a lot of hours. Good luck :)
Simplicity without a name, is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest and still,
all things go right as of their will.
Daodejing verse 37

Mojo42 wrote: :lol: Welcome to the club :wink:

Cool track :tu: Headbanging YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! :D That one was definitely missing until now. Would you mind sharing your patches? I need to have this E Guitar!!!! And yes it seems your track has to be approved first. I also waited a lot of hours. Good luck :)
Thanks! haha yeahhh... I spent a lot of time playing in punk bands, so when I got into electronic music I always seemed to gravitate towards faster/heavier stuff...

My original idea was an ambient track after playing with eclipsis and making a few presets, but then I made that guitar sound, and came up with that main riff, then it just kinda got away from me....

I'll post those patches soon, I just need to go through the folder and clean it out a bit, I tried keeping all the patches nice and neat as I made them, but towards the end it all became a big mess.

Good luck to you too, I was just looking back in this forum and saw you has posted that this is your first electronic track in a professional DAW. That's really impressive, it came along very nicely.

https://soundcloud.com/oddgoo/eclipsis-express-osc-72

Made with Bitwig.

Instances of Eclipsis: 10

Played with all the presets posted here. Thanks Mojo42, Richard Semper, sfiks !

Effects used:
Bitwig Delay-2
Bitwig Tool
Bitwig EQ-5
Bitwig Filter
Bitwig Compressor
Bitwig Arpeggiator
TAL Reverb III
TAL Reverb II
LOUDMAX
Voxengo Span

Ahh ! No time/experience for mastering but here it is! Thank you for such a fun event, this was my first time and learned a lot.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated! Will try to participate every month :D .
Last edited by oddgoo on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Creative Developer and Game Designer.
http://oddgoo.io

https://soundcloud.com/irregulardan/irr ... r-hypnosis

Was made in FL Studio 10
12 instances of Eclipsis
FX:
11x Fruity Parametric EQ 2
1x Maximus
1x LoudMax
1x Fruity Compressor

A little late, perhaps, but I came around to zip the patches I made and put it on dropbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qyscby55ji1h1 ... s.zip?dl=0

Really fun to hear all the submissions! Great work, everyone!

Party will start a bit in the after noon EST time. This was an outstanding month, and a challenging synth.

actioncat wrote:

Thanks! haha yeahhh... I spent a lot of time playing in punk bands,
Me too. Punk, Metal, Punk/Metal crossover which also works nice........ :lol:
actioncat wrote: so when I got into electronic music I always seemed to gravitate towards faster/heavier stuff...
Yeah one can deny one`s roots. But isn`t that strange that we Punk/Metal freaks end up someday with Synthesizers and Ambient? :lol: If one would have tell me this 25 years ago....
actioncat wrote: My original idea was an ambient track after playing with eclipsis and making a few presets, but then I made that guitar sound, and came up with that main riff, then it just kinda got away from me....
I`m glad that you made the track this way, Ambient with Synthesizers everybody can but something like this...wow that`s really cool. This guitar sound is amazing I`m quite curious to see how you have made it.
actioncat wrote: I'll post those patches soon, I just need to go through the folder and clean it out a bit, I tried keeping all the patches nice and neat as I made them, but towards the end it all became a big mess.
Take your time. When you are finished you can upload them here :D :
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/eclipsi ... /downloads
actioncat wrote: Good luck to you too, I was just looking back in this forum and saw you has posted that this is your first electronic track in a professional DAW. That's really impressive, it came along very nicely.
Originally it is the second song but the first I also tried to master seriously (which doesn`t work as you maybe also already know) and the first song I uploaded. Thanks for feedback :)

@mehum: No,no,no it is never too late for uploading presets. Thank you very much. I hope that all will donate their patches, it would be so cool to have them all for Eclipsis.
Simplicity without a name, is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest and still,
Daodejing verse 37

Mojo42 wrote:
actioncat wrote:

actioncat wrote: so when I got into electronic music I always seemed to gravitate towards faster/heavier stuff...
Yeah one can`t deny one`s roots. But isn`t that strange that we Punk/Metal freaks end up someday with Synthesizers and Ambient? :lol: If one would have tell me this 25 years ago....
actioncat wrote: My original idea was an ambient track after playing with eclipsis and making a few presets, but then I made that guitar sound, and came up with that main riff, then it just kinda got away from me....
I`m glad that you made the track this way, Ambient with Synthesizers everybody can but something like this...wow that`s really cool. This guitar sound is amazing I`m quite curious to see how you have made it.
actioncat wrote: I'll post those patches soon, I just need to go through the folder and clean it out a bit, I tried keeping all the patches nice and neat as I made them, but towards the end it all became a big mess.
actioncat wrote: Good luck to you too, I was just looking back in this forum and saw you has posted that this is your first electronic track in a professional DAW. That's really impressive, it came along very nicely.
Originally it is the second song but the first I also tried to master seriously (which doesn`t work as you maybe also already know) and the first song I uploaded. Thanks for feedback :)

@mehum: No,no,no it is never too late for uploading presets. Thank you very much. I hope that all will donate their patches, it would be so cool to have them all for Eclipsis.
Daodejing verse 37

Mojo42 wrote:
actioncat wrote: :lol: Welcome to the club :wink:

Yeah one can`t deny one`s roots. But isn`t that strange that we Punk/Metal freaks end up someday with Synthesizers and Ambient? :lol: If one would have tell me this 25 years ago....

@mehum: No,no,no it is never too late for uploading presets. Thank you very much. I hope that all will donate their patches, it would be so cool to have them all for Eclipsis.[/quote]
Daodejing verse 37

Damned I`m to stupid to edit my post it seems :lol: Please delete all apart from the last one.
Daodejing verse 37

Quick message, just to say I'll be out of town for a few days, so I'll be completely out of the internet until Thursday. As soon as I return, I'll give full attention to all entries, comments and PMs.

.. hide your husbands!

Return to “Instruments”